24. Falling for him

Yn pov

It's a weekend. I'm at home completely bored. I'm just scrolling through Netflix finding something I haven't watched because I basically watch every recommended series or movies.

Im sitting here on the sofa in my cozy pajamas and messy bun. I was just staring at the TV while my fingers worked on the remote turning to a different movie every now and then.

After a long time of searching I finally found out that there ain't any movie I want to watch. I just went to my room. I turned on my phone and went to my gallery.

I just wanted to scroll past my memories. I saw every picture and remembered the times I used to enjoy in my home country. I'm actually from a different country but dad sent me and mom here so I could study and mom could get a change.

I came across my pictures with Sehun. The time when we went for a dinner. The dare I had to do about taking a selfie with him in the middle of class, at his house with his mom, when we were watching a movie with him at his place.

It was for streaks on Snapchat actually but I saved it because the spotlight was perfect. I smiled at the pictures. I just never realised how comfortable I felt with him. Just a completely different feeling.

I don't know why I feel like that with him but it just feels so right. I don't know why I'm feeling this and that too towards him. I never liked any boy in my life. Except for my kdrama actors.

But being with Sehun was so much fun and even visiting him was so excited. Nothing like how I felt when I went to others' houses. I'm not meaning it in a bad way but you get it don't you?

But I couldn't fall in love so fast could I? I mean, I just started hanging out with him. I can't fall for a guy too fast. But why does he make me feel like this feeling is right?

I was really confused at this point. Why would I fall for a guy in just 2 and a half months. Because I mean, I still don't admit this because it might obviously just be my deep thoughts or something.

But this time, I feel it's for real that I'm in love. I don't get it though. I never even had a crush in all these high school years, then why now? But why I am I still assuming I like him???

Oh gosh this goddamn shit is so flipping confusing. I'll just do something else and NOT go through my old photos again. God knows I might fall in love with the highschool dork. Sheesh! He was a total creep!

I just got up from bed and decided to be creative. Not my brain getting these ideas on a Saturday morning. I should be sleeping but I just woke up early today god knows how.

I hopped to the kitchen and put an apron on. I opened Pinterest on my phone and typed, 'creative but simple dishes.' I scrolled down and down till I found something impressive.

Chocolate volcano brownies. 'Hmmm, Yummy' I thought before setting my phone to a perfect angle where the whole recipe could be seen. I got out my ingredients. Thank god mom wasn't home though.

She was out at 9 to the supermarket for groceries and snacks and ooh! Ice-cream. I licked my lips like a kid at a candy shop admiring all the good stuff. I got back to business.

I pulled out all the utensils I needed and all the ingredients. I pulled out a soft cloth and put it under the big bowl where all the messy mixing would take place.

I didn't want Extra work cleaning the whole kitchen. Yes there were maids but I'm sure they have other important work to do than clean up my mess. I was old enough to handle all my shit now.

I started preparing everything. I melted chocolate first so I could deal with the making of the brownies. I started cooking. I looked twice before mixing and pouring and dipping and taking every single ingredient.

I didn't want to mess this up. I thought it would cheer mom up because of her love for both chocolate and brownies. I could even have this for breakfast. So it benefitted all of us.

I was slowly getting lazy and tired of spinning my hand around a sticky brown batter. It's time to bring out the big guns. I took out something that could jerk off all that laziness off of me,

Something so much fun you could use it at any situation. Even when you're in the desert. I took out my airpods.

I know the 'taking it to the desert' part is a little exaggerating but if the songs are downloaded and your airpods are both charged and so is the phone then why not?

I played my favourite playlist of all. K-pop songs. I loved my playlist and I was jamming to the music as if I were in a club. What can I do? It's the power of the rhythm these songs possess.

And finally after an hour of perfect music and mixing together I was pouring the batter into the moulds of the baking tray and when done I kept it in the oven.

I took off my apron and put two plates ready. One for my personal tasting, and the second one for mom if the brownies were good enough to be presented to her.

After a good thirty minutes the brownies were finally done. I arranged the on a big plate. Somehow the arrangement started showing a kind of faded face of someone. It looked more like...... Sehun! Wait what!

What in the flipping brownies is wrong with me. I just looked obsessed and a desperate bitch like Areum and IU. I shrugged off everything when the smell hit my nose. Oh so delicious!

I then took each and filled them with loads of chocolate filling because apparently, I melted too much chocolate. It was better though. The more the merrier isn't it?

It'll be like dipping it in chocolate sauce and eating it. I took one carefully after all the filling work was done. I didn't use the plate I took out for myself though. I just forgot about it I guess😅

I took a bite. I started chewing. Hmm, oooohhh, aahhh, YUMMY!!!!! My eyes grew wide open when the taste actually spread in my mouth like the chocolate. Boy this was deeelicious!

I was extra super mega happy with my creation. Thank god I made like more than 30. I know mom will finish all of this that's why I'll tell her I made 20! Just kidding she can eat as much as she wants.... It's all for her!

I smiled as I put two brownies on her plate I picked out and cleaned up a small mess I made. Probably some sugar and butter fell off.

(SmoOtH liKe bOttAh! Okay sorry)

I cleaned up everything and washed the dishes. Like I said. I'm old enough to handle all my shit now!

Now I just have to wait for mom to come back and taste my homemade bootiful brownies. Yay!!

Hello hello! Good day to all. Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Do tell me if you think I'm moving too fast with Yn liking sehun! And ooh one more thing. I don't I'll be posting again after this chapter. I'm going on vacations and I won't have time. So I hope you can wait for my new update. Byeee!

Words:1303❤️