38.Exposing her

Yn pov
I woke up so well today. I was literally bouncing on my way to the bathroom and downstairs. "Well, well look at that! You're so excited today!! What's the special occasion?" Your mom asked with a blanket wrapped around her and a remote sticking out.

I chuckled. "Nothing mom. I'm just excited about something today. I'll tell you after it all goes well." I told her. She nodded. "Here have some cake pops. I ordered these yesterday." She said signalling me to a plate of cake pops.

I took 2 and put them in a tissue. "Thanks mom. I hope you feel better soon." I said kissing her cheek. "Welcome dear. And yes I'll get better." She smiled at me. Oh how I loved her. I waved goodbye before leaving the house.

Time skip (7am)
I was taking my things out of the locker with Jennie and Lisa on my right talking. Apparently they had free periods. Lisa had both free periods and Jennie had a free period before and after lunch. She had the one for right now and right after lunch.

I had 1 free period. After I took out my books, squeals erupted the Hallway. "Looks like they're here!" Lisa says unbothered. And true enough, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were right Infront of us. "Hello girls!" Taehyung said. "Hi!" I said.

We had a small chat before leaving to class. We decided to present the evidence after school since we all didn't have any free periods together. I left for class. I reached class with Jungkook and saw Areum chatting with Somi. I smirked.

'she is so stupid.'

I laughed at my thoughts. Areum looked and me and whispered something to Somi. She immediately started cackling. I scoffed. Probably some nonsense shit i don't need to know about. I went and sat at my seat preparing for the lesson.

Jungkook sat 2 seats away from me and I felt sad. Why was he avoiding me? My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Areum run over to Jk and lean on his desk. He looked up unbothered.

"Hey Kookie!" She squeaked. 'ugh' I thought as I turned my head to the other side sulking. Suddenly a head bopped right Infront of me. I jerked up and punched the person. "Ynnn!!!" Hyunjin wailed as he sat beside me rubbing his head.

I blinked at him before hitting him again. "Yaahh you didn't have to bop your head right Infront of me. You could've given me a heart attack." He whined louder. "I was just messing around."

"Okay fine sorry jeez!" I said as I looked over to Jungkook and Areum. I got a feeling that Jungkook was starting to like Areum again. I know I shouldn't be even thinking this. But him flirting with her and talking to her even though she's friends with my arch nemesis, I just don't know

I stared In silence as she laughed and threw her head back. Jungkook must've told her a joke. I just looked back and Hyunjin stared at me. "What happened to your mood gurl?" He asked. "Oh nothing. I'm just overthinking too much." You responded.

"Well you better stop because if that continues then I certainly won't have my old Yn again." He said. I smiled. "You're such a baby." I said. "Where'd that come from?" He pouted. I shook my head in disbelief. Soon the teacher came and we did our lesson.

Time skip (lunch)
I was walking down the hallway with Sehun and Hyunjin. Apparently Felix came up with an important assignment and had to stay back. "Yn can you sit with us today please?" Hyunjin said. "Oh umm I.... Can't." I said. "Why not?" He protested.

"I'm so sorry Hyunjin ssi but I can't. Maybe another time." You said as you smiled at him. He pouted but still agreed. You all walked to the cafeteria and went separate ways. You sat down excitedly at the table and they all waved. You smiled as you spoke. "So is everyone pumped up??"

"Hell yeah!" Jimin said. "Oh I can't wait!" Taehyung added. "Me too!!" Lisa said as they all squealed. I laughed as we ate and talked some more. After lunch ended we left for our classes as Jennie went to have ice cream to kill time for her free period.

Time skip (after school)
We were all sitting outside the principal's office waiting to talk to her. We were chatting when a student came out and told us to go in. We took a deep breath as we all stood behind Taehyung who knocked on her door.

We were permitted to go in as we all gathered around her table. Me and Jungkook took a seat as the rest stood behind both of us. "Ms. Irene" I began. "We all are here because of something important. It's about the art competition we did a couple weeks ago."

She nodded as payed close attention to the conversation. "We have some information about IU." Jungkook said getting straight to the point. "Oh, is it about her winning the competition?" She asked. We all nodded. I proceeded. "We found out that she won by cheating." I said as she looked amused.

"How can she cheat? You can't cheat in an art competition. She didn't print out her painting." She said. "Yes we agree but she cheated in another way." I said. "A much dirtier way." Lisa snarled.

Jennie patted her back whispering her to calm down. "See, we found footage of her friend Areum, confessing openly about this." Ms. Irene was still not convinced. "Where did you get the footage?" She asked. "We took a video." Jungkook said.

"Can I see it?" She asked. We nodded as Lisa gave me her camera and I played the video for her. She watched closely as Areum openly said about how IU cheated. She looked shocked.

"I can't believe IU could stoop so low. I'll talk to her father about this, and apologize to Mr Francis." She looked disappointed. "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I'll fix this soon and find the real winner. Thank you dear." She said as she smiled.

"Don't be sorry Ms. Irene it wasn't your fault, and yes we'll be looking forward to hearing the name of the actual winner." She smiled as we took our leave. As soon as we were all out of her office we squealed and hugged each other.

"Finally justice is serveddd!" Jennie said as we laughed and walked out happily to the parking lot. And we all drove home. I sighed in my car. Finally today was over...

Annyeong!!! Oof life is tough. I hardly got time off my books and was able to update. I haven't been active on wattpad for a long time and I hope I can update soon. But not next week. I have regional exams on Monday and I won't get much time. But I'll update as much as I can. Have a great day!

Words: 1173❤️