•SPECIAL CHAPTER - FIRST KISS•

Pete is the person when he gets drunk he doesn't know the way where he lives.

Sometimes he just sleeps on the road I mean on the road in front of his apartment.

So he avoids alcohol recently, because maybe next time he won't really be able to go home to his apartment.

At kinn's bar.

Pete is with Khun and Tay, who had been drinking awhile ago, now both of them were so drunk, but Pete was a little bit tipsy. How did they go to Kinn's bar?

4 hours ago at the exclusive dining room for Theerpanyakul family in Khun restaurant.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my dear cousin, happy birthday to you" Kinn sang to his cousin Vegas who is carrying a cake for vegas.

"Make a wish bro" Kinn said.

Vegas closed his eyes and when he opened them he immediately blew out the candle.

"It should be our family gathering will be tomorrow, but because I have an important person to meet tomorrow, and maybe I'll stay the night." Vegas dad said

"So I thought about doing it today on my beloved son Vegas birthday. Even if the others are late, at least we still managed to get together." Kan continued.

Kan reached for the small box to vegas. When Vegas opened it, he saw a key.

"What's the key for Pa?" vegas asked his father.

"You know how much I want to expand our business around Thailand and it's my dream when I was starting to try handling business." Kan said.

"I thought about to build a hotel in Bangkok. The construction is starting, and maybe 2 years it will be done." Kan said

"I decided buying you a condo in Bangkok, so if our hotel is finished, you'll live there and you can manage the hotel." Continued.

"And some point Venice will go to college in a year. I want him to stay there with you" Kan said who started crying.

"Pa" no words came out of vegas's mouth but vegas just stood up and hugged his father from behind.

"Thank you for this wonderful gift dad." he said.

"Stop the drama and let's celebrate birthday" said his uncle Korn.

"To my bestfriend, this is for you" Time said as he reached for a long box, when Vegas opened it it contained expensive wine worth of $500,000.

"Cabernet Sauvignon" vegas read the name of the wine.

Vegas patted his friend on the back.

"Thank you bro" Vegas said to Time.

In Pete's mind, these people are freaking rich.
this is how rich people are? their gifts, are so expensive, they almost give their own property for a gift.

Pete is also rich but he never experienced this kind of gift giving or celebrating birthdays, because his father only thinks about how the company run.

Even having time together is difficult for them to do.

All the gifts were given, only Pete didn't have a gift for Vegas.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was your birthday, so I didn't prepare my gift," said Pete.

"What's wrong with you, it's okay, you don't have to, just your presence, I'm fine" Vegas replied.

Pete smiled out of the reason, Vegas is a person who looks so mean by his face, but if you really want to get to know him, his better than anyone else.

After the dinner they all left at khun's restaurant.