Shopping

Raghav and Meera were sitting on the bed with their hands on each other her head on one of his arms and her arm on his other arm. He told her a lot of stories, how he managed to bring everyone under one roof and how he is working to draw a line between family and the Mafia men, I just wish I get successful is all he said. He then asked her what do you want...is there anything I can do for you today? Meera looked up and then said I want to go out not in the car as I want air.

He looked up and said I locked you in prison right. I'll take you out today don't worry. I'll arrange everything. He picked up his phone and called someone and passed him in Russian. He turned to her and then while pulling her down in bed he said we will leave by six in the evening, and we'll go everywhere you want to go. He slept while she kept looking at him, he was finally here with her. She couldn't find her sleep anywhere in her eyes she kept looking at his face and was reading his features. She looked up and said to herself "What an amazing addiction I have embraced in my life. I cannot believe I am the same women who used to run away when anyone with a dangerous appearance whom I suspect is a murderer or anything like that ever appears in front of me.

Today I am in the arms of a Mafia King. Who is most considered dangerous of all but here I am craving for his presence next to me, dying to see him, touch him, feel him and talk to him. What you did to me, Raghav. You are a magician.

You always say to me that I am your medicine, and you need me to breathe properly and think properly but here I believe you have done a lot more for me. Damages are collateral if anyone leaves anyone, we both will destroy each other. Don't leave me than ever" Meera was thinking all this.

It was already six and Raghav was still sleeping she didn't wake him up as he must be tired of working nonstop but he woke up on his own and said quickly to get ready. She wore black trousers and a white shirt with a black jacket. He wore black shorts and white full sleeves with shoes on. He looked like a teenager who just played a match of basketball. As they stepped out a cycle was parked at the front door, she stopped and ran towards it surprised enough to ask are we going out on this to which he replied by patting her to sit. She adjusted her sling bag by crossing on one shoulder and sat in front as there was no back seat.

They roamed around the city in light and dark, cold air kissing them on the face and brushing their hair. It was a special feeling they never felt before, on the way they bought food from a stall and Meera was feeding him while he was driving. She took Raghav's support to rest on the way to their return. Much to her surprise Raghav asked her if she wants to go anywhere else, she replied, if possible, go somewhere neat a water body. But it's not necessary, as I already enjoyed this ride.

Raghav next stopped in front of a crowded beach and there were kids all around as it was the weekend, and many parents took their kids for an outing. She casually asked him what he thinks about having kids. He looked up at her and said nothing till now but seeing you getting emotional seeing them means they mean the world to you. And I'll love to have kids with you, but they also have to stay inside the house he added laughing.

She also laughed at this thought, now she secretly wished to have a child. It's a different feeling of carrying a child of the man you love the most in the world, the fruit of love and all our emotions and whatnot. The child is a blessing in short. After some time, a guard comes in from nowhere and says something to Raghav and then Raghav says let's go. We returned in Car, and I don't know who took that amazing cycle. The day was spent well. We slept cuddling and listening to our heartbeat.