Poetry 7

Sarili

A girl feels no one at her side
A girl didn't know what to do with her life
A girl is easily hurt by small words and things.
A girl seeking happiness in life
A girl always stayed at home, alone in her room.
A girl didn't know if she can trust anyone again.
A girl talking to the stars and the moon at night about the things she wanted to share.
A girl praying with God and saying the things that happened to her.

She felt a lot of pain that almost makes her lose her mind. she had depression, overthinking, and pain from the injury of her foot that's the reason why she can't sleep at night, she have many questions about what was happening in her life.
She didn't know what to do, to solve her problem.
She's always looking for the answers to her questions but she found them unknown.

(Jana said):They didn't know how much it hurts for me searching my missing self from the past and I'm here in the present seeking that I can clear the things I wanted to have an answer to make myself fine so that it cant affect my future....but then we also not just dwelling about the past cause we can't turn back time, so all you have to do is to accept it and be free to those bad/happy memories that you experience, you're now in the present so just be happy and take your time to heal about those pain you had in the past and for the sake of your future you should not be unhappy ...

(Then..)
She handles too much pain but still smiles.
She always cries for the little things.
But yet she handles it, she's always put these words in her mind 'don't give up' even though you've experienced those things because that's the only thing you can do for yourself.

It's okay to cry if you can't handle your emotions, it's better to rest if you feel tired.

Even though in life you experience challenges and pain, you shouldn't give up and the times you don't know what to do always remember that God will never leave you and that he always be on your side and help you to find those answers.

______________az_service_________