Use The Returner Quirk

Disclaimer: The characters and storyline of [Mass Effect] and [My Hero Academia] don't belong to me, they belong to their respective authors/companies. This is a fictional story created solely for the purpose of entertainment, and is not for profit.

XXXXX

Note 1: In this story the U.A. is a university, and the age of the characters is 17~18 years old and up. The age has been changed since it is a crossover with Mass effect and in every mass effect crossover there must be 'completed romance' or it would not be a crossover with mass-effect perse (you Know)... So I consider it inappropriate to use characters that are 14~16 years old in a story where there is this kind of romance. The romance will be well grounded and developed, I'll do my best.

Note 2: Don't forget to click the "favorite" box to support the story. A review is also appreciated in advance, if you are interested in leaving your opinion about it. And, after the library section, which you will find at the end of the chapter, I left a message in which I wrote a little more about what this story will be about. Check it out if this chapter caught your attention.

XXXXX

Prologue: The Awakening

Mission 01: Use The Returner Quirk

XXXXX

"Don't let them control you!"

"I Tried. Shepard..."

*Bang*- The illusive man was finally dead. A plasma bullet from a Carnifex ripped through his skull corrupted by alien technology and entered the only thing about him that was still human, his brain. It was a fitting end for the bastard, who at least had the decency to kill himself after all he had done under Reaper control. Shepard wished that bastard had suffered more but that involved time that neither he or Anderson had at the time. Warm blood dripped from practically every pore and his body just like Anderson's, he could barely stand upright

-o-o-o-o

Minutes passed and Anderson died. His loss was one of the most painful things he had ever experienced in his life. Although his life had never been easy, he never expected that he would feel so much sadness at a time like the one he found himself in.

But he didn't have much time for regrets because the wave of shit didn't stop hitting him. The citadel's device wasn't working, which left him with a feeling of frustration and agony that could have collapsed any other biological being...

...But not him, not at that moment, not in that place and not while he was still alive. He kept fighting, it was the only thing he knew how to do since he 'woke up' in this world. He pressed buttons and kicked the console until something finally happened. He doesn't know if he really achieved it by his own merit, if it was a coincidence or if just someone had been playing with him all that time, the only thing he knows is that he was taken to a new section of the citadel and then he could see an internal section of the crysol and the 'boy' who was guarding the place, Whose holographic appearance was almost identical to that of the child he was unable to save.

That was incredibly strange...

"Your time is coming to an end. You must take a decision"...But the words of the child were even more strange and heartbreaking. For three years he had dreamed of destroying those sons of bitches who had brought so much pain to countless planets and living beings in countless cycles of creation and destruction, but now this child had just told him that the destruction of his archenemies would also bring the destruction of his synthetic friends and his entire 'lineage'.