Use The Biotics Talents

XXXXX

Prologue: The Awakening

Mission 3: Use The Biotics Talents

XXXXX

The school of general studies [Aldera] was a school that was far, far from the ideal highschool. You would never hear a great hero, Engineer or successful graduate say they graduated from this place.

It was a place that was far away from the limelight of anything relevant happening in Japan, yet it was a very appropriate place for such lousy students as Shinji or Setsuna, general assistants to a certain juvenile delinquent whose long fingers and protruding teeth, were far from the powers that should belong to guys of his kind.

"Here comes the freak of the hour, again..."

"Shhh, He's already here, shut up, he'll hear you, do you want to end up like Bakugo? ..."

The aforementioned, said between nervous murmurs as they turned their attention to a green-haired young man who was just entering the room. Immediately, he noticed how everyone's eyes were on him for the umpteenth time this week, but Midoriya walked through the crowd of seats and reached his seat quickly and with an attitude that showed a total disinterest for the judicious looks of those present.

"Will it be an emitter type Quirk?".

"I don't know, but it defeated Bakugo in an instant!"

"Didn't his gauntlet later turn into some kind of scanner?"

"I saw him using it again the other day, but it looked more like a computer. What does that have to do with his super-strength?"

"I don't know. His quirk is really strange..."

For now, no one tried to approach him, even when it had been almost a week since that incident. Everyone was more than comfortable whispering around him about things concerning his peculiarity, the fight, his strange attitude, the scar, his stature and other changes they were apparently barely aware of. Others seemed to be nervous about the presence of the green-haired man, perhaps because they thought that maybe Izuku would consider them 'Bullys' just like Katsuki.

After all, Midoriya, the school wimp, had on Monday of that week taken down the one who had been not only his bully, but also the undisputed 'king' of [Aldera] for over 5 years, so these students were still quite perplexed by the matter. A matter that would most likely end up exploding again from their perspectives, given that the interaction between these two young men had undoubtedly been quite tense since what had happened; it was noticeable how every day, Bakugo tried to avoid looking at or approaching the green-haired man, all while constantly clenching his fists and saying every now and then between whispers "I'm going to kill you!"; Perhaps this was so because one more confrontation could trigger a record in the perfect file he needed for the U.A. university

The damaged wall, now had a series of boards anchored together and to the wall via nails, in a depressing and makeshift attempt to repair a wall that would most likely remain in such a condition until the school's unreliable damage insurance took over. Of course, if that ever happened...

Soon the murmuring ceased as Bakugou entered behind the physics teacher, producing an awkward silence.

Whether the teacher was afraid of the probability of losing his job or whether he was aware of the mood of the class was unknown, as he tried at all times to avert his gaze from the eyes of the students, especially the one who sat all the way in the back. He continued with the usual routine, pretending that nothing had happened.