Use The Omni-Tool

Dialogue Clarifications

{Pyjak/Tonta/Keelah/Bosh'tet/XXX} = Words or utterances spoken in another language (either real or invented) that in most cases, I don't intend to translate. This is intended to create the effect that a character doesn't fully understand what is being said by a person who speaks that language or does not understand it at all or that it is not their native language

*Boom* = stage sound

*1,*2, *3, *4, etc... = clarification at the end of the chapter, they will go in order of appearance in the plot

-o-o-o-o

Note 1: There are still a few more chapters to go before the U.A. entrance exam arc

Note 2: This isn't just a partial crossover with Mass-Effect... What do I mean by that? Well, when you finish reading this chapter you will understand (more or less) what I mean. I'll also leave some clarifications at the end of the chapter to explain a little bit the scene you'll find at the end.

Note 3: By the way, keep in mind that English isn't my native language, and I still haven't finished learning it to a level that can be considered perfect. I am aware that there may be many spelling mistakes and errors, so please be so kind to point them out. I am open to all criticism and advice, and if anyone wants to help me by being a beta reader, I would gladly accept it. I will be constantly reading the chapters, to try to correct the worst grammatical errors that arise.

Anyway, I hope You like it.

XXXXX

Prologue: The Awakening

Mission 02: Use The Omni-Tool

XXXXX

Three weeks after waking up from his coma, for some reason Izuku woke up a little earlier than usual, so after finishing putting on his school uniform, he walked with rapid steps towards the exit of his home. And for a moment, he almost forgot to take the breakfast that his mother had prepared for him...

"Izuku honey, aren't you going to take your breakfast?...", Inko was worried after noticing that her son had forgotten the breakfast she had placed in that plastic container on the dining table just a few moments ago so she called him just before he walked out that door. Her call worked to attract the attention of her son, who almost immediately turned around and walked towards the dining room while rubbing the back of his neck with one hand, looking apologetic. Immediately after, Inko's maternal radar went off when she noticed that Izuku was avoiding eye contact with her, as if he was uncomfortable for some reason ,"...Is something wrong? Are you feeling okay?"

"Oh, sorry mom, I forgot...", He sighed ,"...I'm in a bit of a hurry. No, there's nothing wrong with me. I just had a dream...Not as nice as I would have liked it to be". Izuku said with a tone filled with a bit of discomfort as he continued to avoid eye contact by placing his head at an angle where it would be difficult for his mother to look closely at his face.

He didn't want Inko to notice the state of his eyes: they were slightly moist and the dark circles under his lower eyelids were prominent. In the middle of the night he had woken up shortly after dreaming that he was helping two women raise a bunch of little blue childrens and a boy with hands that had only three fingers, so his mood dropped and it was impossible to fall asleep after that.