006.

hyunjin arrived back at the dorms. he rolled his eyes at the sight of felix's converse shoes neatly placed near the door while he kicked his own ones off.

once he opened the door, his eyes fell upon felix who was sleeping with a concerning expression painted on his face. his brows were scrunched up in a face of what seemed like distort and discomfort while his small fists were gripping his blanket.

'what the hell is he dreaming about?' hyunjin thought whilst observing the odd scene that unveiled before him.

paying no more mind to it, he threw open his bedside table draw and reached for his mango flavored elf bar.

he sighed in content as he finally took a hit from it, feeling all the stress temporarily leave his body once again once he inhaled the smoke.

he sat on his bed and whipped out his phone from his hoodie pocket , taking another hit from his vape.

;

it was now later in the afternoon and felix finally awoke from his slumber. he wiped his damp face with his sleeves as he lazily rubbed his exhausted eyes. his head felt heavy as he got up from his bed and walked towards the living room. he noticed hyunjin, who was at the kitchen counter with headphones on and scrolling away on his phone.

felix carefully sat down on the sofa...grabbing the remote and turning on the tv with low volume. he surfed a few channels before finally finding a nice drama to watch.

just as he finally got comfortable and interested, he felt the couch dip.

he quickly turned his head to where hyunjin had placed himself, right next to him. like really close.

he also had a really bad smell of drugs and artificial flavours surrounding him, almost causing felix to gag.

"stop checking me out" he glared at the freckled faced boy. felix frantically shook his head and moved away from him.

"i wasn't!" he mustered up. hyunjin scoffed and smirked at his red face, moving closer to him once again.

"yes you were, lixie." he leaned towards the boy with a pretty smile, placing a hand on his thigh.

at this movement, felix felt all of the hairs on his body stand up as he pushed himself away once again, but forgetting that there was no arm rest on the side of the sofa he ended up on, causing him to fall off with a loud thump.

"stupid fag." hyunjin laughed and stretched his long legs on the now empty sofa as he watched felix, who was on the floor with his head hung low in embarrassment, with piercing eyes.

"i-i hate you!" felix finally stood up and yelled then stormed back to his room.

;

jisung was at work, bored out of his mind. he was hoping to hang out with felix again but his parents needed help at the shop again.

once he finished serving a customer, he went to take a drink of water from his bottle, just then someone else walked in.

the boy looked around his age, just a bit taller than him, and was wearing a red sweater.

"hello how can i help you?" he called out to the boy who looked confused at the menu.

"o-oh um...yeah?"

"wait...aren't you that boy who's been giving me weird looks all lesson? min..ho, right?" he leaned over the counter as he recognized the boy.

"what! no i wasn't....thats not me! you must be confusing me with someone else." he mumbled but jisung knew he was obviously lying.

"nope, it's definitely you...and why are you wearing a christmas sweater its not even halloween yet...."

"why? got a problem with what im wearing?!"

"no i was just asking...- anyways, what would you like to order minho?" he sighed.

"um...whats do you think i should order?"

"i dont know...thats why im asking you...."

"well, i-is your number on the menu?" and then it fell silent.

"wait never mind! i didn't mean to say that!" he panicked and groaned at how tense and awkward the air became.

"that was really weird, minho." jisung couldn't help but laugh.

"whatever! i don't want your stupid chicken anyways...." he huffed and then both of them turned towards the sound of the bell of the entrance ringing, signalling a new arrival.

felix stared back awkwardly and made his way to jisung, who left the counter to greet him.

"felix! i was just thinking about you.." he hugged the boy.

"r-really? thinking about me?" he hugged back.

"mhm! why are you here? did something happen with your roommate again?" he asked, minho just gave the two a confused look and slowly backed away.

"he's just...he keeps annoying me. but i came here to eat anyways" he sighed and played with the rings on his fingers.

"are you two dating?" minho bluntly asked and felix furiously blushed and shook his head.

"w-what no! we just met like two days ago! we're just friends..." felix denied with a red face and jisung once again laughed.

"oh my bad..you're that felix kid right?" minho asked. felix shyly nodded, scared about where this conversation was going.

"what would you two like to eat? minho you've been here for like a good 15 minutes" jisung spoke up before anyone could say anything else.

"oh um can i have what i had last time?" felix asked and jisung nodded.

"i want whatever he had last time too, i cant be bothered to look at the menu."

"um okay?" jisung went back to the kitchen and gave the orders to another employee.

minho kept staring at felix then suddenly remember a specific situation.

"hey um...what happened that one time when you weren't in school for ages in primary? i've always wanted to ask because everyone came up with weird theories about what happened to you- its really random, i know its been more than 10 years haha." minho asked him. felix was confused, he had no idea what minho was talking about.

"...what? i wasn't in school? as far as i can remember the longest i've been away from school back then was 4 days when i had chickenpox...what are you talking about?" the freckled faced boy looked at him curiously.

"you don't remember that one time you disappeared for 3 months before summer and only came back a week after school started again in year 4? thats strange. i remember someone saying you got-"

"here's your orders? are you two going to sit down together or?" jisung came back and cut minho off, handing them their boxed meals.

"thank you! are you going to sit with us?" minho hopefully asked and jisung gave him a funny look.

"i mean, i can ask my mum but she'll probably say no..." he sighed.

"what? your mum is the manager?" and the two engaged in another conversation. felix sounded them out and checked his watch.

it was 5:43pm.

~tbc

merry christmas! hope you guys are having a good day <3

i know this chapter sucks but whatever
sorry for the late update but im already almost done writing the next chapter!