weather magic

Central city has had its share of meta humans, today was not different, team flash had finally defeating Thawne, the future was safe, and the positive forces were in control again of their planes of existence. But doesn't mean work for the Flash is ever over. Even the bad guys can settle petty disagreements and work together. 

(Cut to Ironheights pov)

Weather witch: I don't want to hear it dad, you left and that's just it.

Weather wizard: I left because I didn't want you to become me.

Weather witch: what?

Weather wizard: All I wanted to do was make sure you didn't end up in prison like me. I left because I thought I wouldn't be a good father. How was I supposed to know your mom would turn away from you?

Weather witch: You could have tried.

Weather wizard: I'm sorry, I really am, but do you really think a dad would want their child seeing them getting dragged to jail by the police?

Weather witch: No.

Weather wizard: So all I wanted to do spare you that trouble. But all I did was cause more. I regretted that day my whole life.

Weather Witch: ...Well we can start a new, right now.

Weather wizard: Really?

Weather witch: Really.

Weather wizard: Okay but we need to get out of here first. I want are first father/daughter activity to be killing the Flash.       

Weather witch: Definitely! But I need my staff in order to join in on the fun.

Weather wizard: I think it's here actually. In the evidence room. That's where they keep the weapons of criminals who come here.

Weather witch: Okay but we still don't have a way out.

Weather wizard: hmm.....I got it. Sweetie hand me anything you have that is solid.

Weather witch: What for?

Weather wizard: So I can back up the toilet.

Weather witch: And short out the circuits

Weather wizard: Exactly!

Weather witch: You know they really shouldn't have put us next to each other.

Weather wizard: They thought we wouldn't want to speak to each other and they thought wrong.

He flushes a bunch of stuff that won't go down and his cell loses power for about five seconds and he blasts his cell open before time was up. Then he opens his daughters cell and they both went to the evidence room and found her staff. They blast a hole in the roof and escape into the night. They land on an abandoned building and decided to set up operations there.

(Team Flash pov)

Barry gets a phone call about the escape.

Barry: Chester I'm going to CCPD to help look for Weather wizard and Weather witch you hold down the fort while I'm gone

Chester: Okay, wait, Weather wizard and Weather witch?

Barry: Yeah.

Chester: I'm getting some real "lord of the rings" vibes right now.

Barry: *chuckles*, well I'm going to help look for them, oh and before I forget there's fuel cell that needs to be replaced the pipeline so could you replace it please.