Loose ends

Everyone had just learned that the ground they walk on might disappear soon. Everyone was freaking out on the inside because they knew it wouldn't help anything. As if a miracle had happened someone had an idea.

Malcolm: I think I just figured out a way back to the human realm.

Everyone was shocked that he said that. People started calming down as they had hope that they could get somewhere safe.

Luz: What do you mean?

Malcolm: The still force energy that brought us here, it works only for a small number of us. But we could still work with it even if it's limited

Barry: How would we do that?

Malcolm: Well Luz still doesn't have full control over where she goes in regards of location. But she might be able to open a portal if we combine Titans blood with still force. We would just need some, so we're going to need king for this.

Eda: Is that even possible?

Malcolm: Well both can get us to the human realm, so if we can have the still force particles hold a portal for us to go through, I'd have to work out the math to see if it could work but it could work. 

Barry: Maybe, but how would we know where we end up.

Malcolm: I don't know. Luz didn't you say you came out of the portal in the swamp when you were sent back?

Luz: Yeah?

Malcolm: Well how would you have come out of there instead of somewhere else?

Barry: It has an echo.

Malcolm: Exactly, that portal will get us there no problem.

Luz: Then what are we waiting for? Let's do this already.

She puts her hand up and before she could snap. Malcolm stopped her.

Malcolm: Wait, wait this is still just an idea, besides we need to get everyone here. Theres probably people out there hiding.

Luz looks outside and puts her hand down.

Luz: Okay but we need to get everyone out soon. Barry, Mom you two run around the island and bring as many people as you can find back here. We're gonna need concealment stones for everyone, a lot of us will stand out too much. Alright everyone go find more people.

Everyone was off and the illusionists were getting to work on concealment to give everyone humans ears and faces if they could pass for human. Malcolm walks outside and is stopped by Luz.

Luz: Where are you going?

Malcolm: Off to look for people. 

Luz: Just come back, we need you to help with getting back.

Malcolm walks off, but he wasn't going to look for people, he was going to cut some loose ends. He was going after Belos, he was the loose end in all of this, the one who comes back, the one who ruins lives, and a threat if he wasn't deal with. It's time to end this once and for all. He teleports far from the group to draw him out.

(Belos pov) 

Belos had been out more because the Collector was more distracted with his frozen palace. He had been watching the Hexide squad sense they got back. Always in the background planning but never able to do. Until he saw Malcolm alone. He decided that he should take care of him now.

Belos: He's forcing my hand. But this is for the good of his soul.

Belos runs towards the spot where Malcolm was standing.