No words

- Yeosang

You and Yeosang were in a very heated make-out session. His hands roamed your body and squeezed you tighter into him. They crawled up into your shirt as he pressed his fingertips into your skin and slightly moaned on your lips.

You straddles his lap and held his face still as you kissed him hard. Both your tongues battling for dominance. You pulled away first staring into his eyes. You pressed your forehead against his smiling while breathing hard. He pecks your lips a few times with a smile as well. Both your chest heaving from the lack of air.

You slid down his body keeping eye contact with him. You watched his Addams Apple rise and fall as he gulped nervously while watching you kneel between his legs. His eyes widened as you slowly ran your hands up and down his thighs. You unzipped his pants and reached into his underwear to take his already hard member out.

You smirked looking up at him while pumping your hand slowly and squeezing his cock lightly. You ran your thumb over his tip collecting the pre cum that started to drip. You licked your thumb before licking a long stride with your tongue flat from the base of his cock to his tip and wrapping your lips around his tip sucking lightly. You slowly took more and more of him in your mouth as you bobbed your head up and down.

You looked up through your eyelashes to see his head thrown back against the headrest of the couch and his mouth slightly agape gasping. He licked his lips and ran his hand through his hair. He looked down at you running his hands through your hair and caressing your face.

You took that as a form of praise and picked up the pace alternating between sucking and hallowing out your cheeks.

"Oh fuck" you heard him moan as his body jerked which caused you to hum on his cock and roll your eyes to the back of your head for a second.

"Baby I'm close" he whispers in a pretty strained voice. You look up at him through your eyelashes again and continue just a little faster. He runs his hands through your hair again gently tugging and moaning out incoherent words.

He cums in your mouth and you swallow Instantly pulling away with a pop. His chest was rising and falling in a quick manner. His head was still thrown back and his mouth slightly open trying to breathe and come down from his orgasm.

You sit next to him and smile shyly since that was the first time you did that with him.

"You... you are perfect baby," he said between deep breaths. He laced your fingers together and kissed the top of your hand a few times.