Chapter 1

It was a long day, Not only for our heroin. But for his lover. Malik Rose, being the loveable femboy housewife he was spent his whole day cleaning. He was so caught up in making the kitchen spotless, a hobby he'd picked up on from a young age, he didn't have time to cook. Something he was very fond of. 

He carried on cleaning the oven, working hard. Sweat dripping down his face to his neck then chest. He bent over to get the very back bits, the hard to reach places. His back arched over, as he grunted loudly, clearly straining to reach the back. Just then the door opened. 

"I'm home" Said his lover Looney, as he walked into the house. Malik was so far into his cleaning process he didn't even notice, which wasn't a usual thing for him. Looney looked around the opening to the house confused on why he didn't get a reponse, as Malik's car was outside. He checked the hallways, bathrooms, and bedrooms getting worried. As he gained a small bit of hope for the kitchen and walked in, he saw the love of his life in a beautiful position. He perfectly round ass in the air, looking perfectly fuckable. 

He cleared his throat after lingering his stare and said "Hey Honey... I'm home." Malik came out of his position excited to see his husband, but his smile quickly faded when he saw the state his lover was in. He looked tired and unwell. 

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned

"It was just a long day. I have a headache coming on and a bit of a sore throat." Looney said feeling exhausted. 

"Here, come sit down. I'll make you some warm tea, lets see if I can find you some medicine." Malik said worriedly.