Chapter 2

As they sat down, Malik roamed through his amazing selection of tea. From everything fruity to herbal to things that make you sleepy, things that make you feel better he had it all.

"I told you they're working you too hard over there." Said Malik. 

"I can handle it honestly, it was just a bad day." Said Looney, trying to calm his lover. 

Malik made some tea for the both, adding extra garlic and spices into Looneys. They began to drink their tea and Malik gave him some medicine and they both began to get hungry. They ordered some pizza but the wait was over an hour as it was not only a Friday night but a game day.  As the impatient people they were, they sat down, 'cuddled up', and put on a movie. Avengers of course as they had the best movies. 

They let the movie play quietly in the background neither speaking, unsure if it was from tiredness, hunger, or other things. They just layed with each other in two completely different worlds. Eventually, Malik snapped out of it and looked up at Looney. Noticing his movement, Looney looked back. They smiled at each other and kissed softly.

While this kiss began softly, eventually it became rougher and harder, as they were both fighting for dominance over one another. They left their cute cuddling position as malik leaped on top of him quickly, sitting in his lap and straddling him. As they finally broke apart from the kiss their 'fun' didn't stop there. Malik began kissing Looney's neck, leaving love bites everywhere. 

As Looney moaned slightly into his lover's ear, Malik couldn't help his eyes rolling back as the sound took him into ecstasy. Looney bit Malik's ear and whispered, "I need to be inside of you.. now."

Malik whimpered and nodded his head yes.

He took Malik off of him, got on his knees and started unzipping his pants, unbuttoning them with his teeth. He pulled off Maliks shirt and kissed him all the way from his chest upwards to his neck. 

"Beg for it, slut." Looney whispered into Maliks ear as he smirked, making his lover squirm. 

"P-P-Please.." He said barely able to get it out feeling on a high. 

Looney unbuckled his own pants, he lubed up his length to make it easier for Malik to take his massive cock. 

Malik's eyes widened as he watched, in awe of what was about to enter him. 

Looney grabbed Malik by his hips and turned him around, bending him over the couch. 

He aligned their bodies and bit Malik's ear as he entered him. 

Malik moaned softly, allowing himself to get used to it. 

Looney slowly began to pump soft strokes, eventually speeding up. 

He got faster and rougher, as Maliks moans became louder and longer. 

Looney pulled Maliks back by his hair, dying to feel closer to him.

As he let go of his hair, he grabbed both of Maliks arms and pushed him face down into the couch as he stroked even harder. 

He then backed up from Malik, and flipped him over. He sat his knees on either side of Malik and grabbed his hair, pulling his head closer to him, as he entered himself into Malik's mouth.

Looney leaned his head back and closed his eyes moaning, feeling amazed at how good it felt.

To Be Continued.