Chapter 7- Niall told you?

Omg. I almost died. Ther was a roach in my room. I cried for 10 minutes... I know I'm a wimppppp. Vote and fan, yo -Chipperxxx

Niall POV

Reese and I have been dating for 2 weeks and it has been a work in progress. She is still shy around me and gets a little shaky, but it is definitely getting better. I think I'm falling in love. There is a tiny little problem though... I still haven't told Harry yet. He is my best friend and all, but I just don't know how he will feel about this. Maybe he will be super excited. However, he could be really angry. I don't know how to say it.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down, then resting my head on the table. I stayed there for well over 3 minutes. Someone came into the kitchen and touched my shoulder. 

"Hey, what's up?" Harry came in and sat next to me. I need to tell him. It's been two weeks. If I wait any longer he is going to ask why I lied to him. 

"Nothing, but I need to tell you something." He looked scared for the moment. I sighed and turned towards him. "Resse and I have had... some.. relations." 

He looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about. He finally looked at me with eyes widened.

"What kind of relation?" He asked me. I dropped my mouth to a perfect 'o'. Then, I hit him. Very hard.

"Not like that! Like we are dating now!" I practically screamed. He laughed at me and got up from the chair.

"Good, I'm happy for you."

Wait, what?

--------------------------

Reese POV

Niall and I have been dating for 2 weeks. I am still having problems, but they are definitely getting better. The only thing though is that I haven't told Harry yet.I'm not really sure what he will think. I mean, they are in the same band. What is he going to do? Leave the band and defriend me? So, I think it's time to tell him.

I walked downstairs to the living room where Harry was sitting. I sat on the loveseat next to the chair he was sitting in. Here come the shakes.

"Harry, I'm dating Niall." That came out far more forward than I was expecting. He looked at me, pretty stunned.

"I know, Niall told me." What? Niall told him? 

"Well, are you angry with me?" I scooted closer to him and leaned over the arm of the couch.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm excited for you. You deserve to have someone like Niall. He's special."

That's right, he is special.

--------------------------

I went upstairs to get some homework done. I opened my door and Niall was sitting there. 

"Hey, I thought you left to go to Liam's?" I got my books out of my bag and sat down on the bed next to him.

"I am, I just wanted to say goodnight to you. Goodnight" He kissed me on the cheek. That's pretty much all he has done over these past two weeks other than hug me. He knows it makes me uncomfortable, and I respect him for that.

"I love you," I said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This one was a little better c: asdfghjkl comment ship names.. I can't decide.. NEESE OR RIALL? It's complicated.. help