Chapter 23- I can now rest easy

I'm so excited. Don't ask me why.... I just am c:

Reese POV

On the way to the pharmacy from Nandos, I didn't speak a word. All I did was sit there. I told myself that I am a slut. I told myself that I don't deserve Harry or Niall. I'm hopeless.

"Reese!" Harry shouted. I looked at him  with an evil stare.

"What?" I snapped at him. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car.

"Damn, who peed in your cornflakes this morning?" He came up next to me. I just scoffed and walked up to Niall. 

We walked into the pharmacy, which was surprisingly empty. There were only a few girls. Great. 

"We need pain killers," Liam walked up to the lady at the front desk. She went behind the shelf and got them for her. All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jerked away because I wasn't expecting it. I turned around and there was that same girl who stabbed me just 3 months ago.

"Hey whore. I see you're still alive..." The girl, Shedreonna, said to me.

"Reese, get behind me..." Niall trailed off. I did as he said. 

"What the hell do you want?" Harry spoke in a forceful tone.

"Oh. Well I heard the slut was still alive, now dating Niall over there. When just a few months ago, she was carrying a supposedly beautiful baby boy to which the father was Harry."

"Security!" Louis yelled for Paul to come get her. Paul heard him and rushed to them. He saw Shedreonna and grabbed her and pulled her outside. I started to cry.

"Reese, babe. She's gone.. I promise" Niall said while hugging me. I cried into his shoulder. Shaking and panting from loss of breath.

"She c-came back fo-for me, Ni. Sh-she want-ted to kill me.." I sobbed.

"Reese, Paul took care of her." I heard Harry say to me.

She came back for me. She heard that I wasn't dead so she came to try again. Thank God I have pain killers so I can be numb.

_____________________

Stepping into my house, was a feeling that I forgot how to feel. It was frigid cold. Anne is always here though, so I'm not really sure why. 

"Hey Honey. I'm glad you're home." She said to me, trying to hug me. I just shook her off and went upstairs.

----------------------------

Niall POV

"What's wrong with her?" Anne asked me. I just shrugged.

"She wouldn't tell me. We came into a bit of a problem at the pharmacy but that was it." I replied. 

I sighed and sat on the couch. Charlotte walked in with wide eyes.

"Reese is home?" Oh my god I have to see her!" She screamed. Anne grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Char, she really just needs to be alone for a while."

Charlotte sighed and sat down next to me.

"Did you guys work everything out?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, we're happy as can be." I smiled. I love Reese to death. I want her to get over her fear of fans. I mean, she's dating a boy from One Direction, she can't just live without them.

We watched tv for a few minutes, giving Reese time to be by herself.

"Ugh, I need to go check on her." I said. I stood up and walked upstairs.

I knocked her door and called her name. No answer. I did it one more time. Nothing. I tried opening her door but it was locked. 

"Reese, babe. Open up please!" I called to her. Not one word. I started to hit the door harder with my shoulder. 

"Reese! Please!" Nothing. I kicked it. It finally opened. There on the floor layed a beautiful girl by the name of Reese, with an empty bottle of pills by her side.

"REESE! OH MY GOD!" 

_________________

Reese POV

"Hey honey. I'm glad you're home." Anne came up to hug me. I just shook her off and went upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and stared at everything. Taking it in. Nothing has changed. Everything is where I left it 3 months ago.

I walked to my bed and sat on it. I bounced on it a few times. I saw my laptop and wanted to get on Twitter immediately. I did just that. I opened it up and saw that I had more followers. I scrolled down my mentions and they weren't that great.

"@Reese_Anderson18 such a slut"

"@Reese_Anderson18 HARRY IS MINE YOU BITCH"

"@Reese_Anderson18 Just kill yourself already. No one would care and ways."

I even saw that people made a twitter hate page for me. @WeHateReese

I started sobbing, wishing Charlotte would come in here. I missed her, but I couldn't leave this room. I saw the pills on the desk and I had a thought. A thought that could put an end to this.

I got out a piece of paper and a pen. I started to write my suicide note.

Dear family, by the time you read this I will be dead. I couldn't take the hate anymore. I need to leave. Anne, thank you for taking Charlotte and I in to your home. Harry, thank you for being the best friend I've never had. Louis, thank you for being the most hilarious person I've ever met. I'M YOURS! Liam, Thank you for being protective of me. You will always be my daddy. Zayn, Thank you for sticking up for me. Niall, thank you for being the best boyfriend I've ever had. Well, the only boyfriend I've ever had. You made my life better for the first few months. I love you. And last but not least, Charlotte. Charlotte, you mean the world to me. You're the best big sister ever. Sadly, it's time for me to go live with mum and dad. Please know that I love you. I love all of you. Goodbye.

I finished writing the letter, taking one last look at reality. I opened the bottle and spread the pills out on the table. 

1

No more pain.

2

No more hate

3

I can live happy

4

With my mummy and daddy

5

6

7

8

9

10

I can now rest easy.

_____________________________

asdfghjkl that pained me.