MORNING

tell me if u guys like this layout more btw

.
.
.

Your eyes felt heavy as you tried to open them. You were so comfortable, you didn't want to move any part of your body. You blinked a few times and looked at what you were laying on.
BOB FUCKING VESLEB??
You started to freak out. 'WHY WAS HE HERE?? WHY AM I LAYING ON HIM??' You thought, screaming in your head. Bob slowly woke up, rubbing his eyes and looking at you.

"Mornin' darlin'." He said to you in his deep southern accent. You felt your cheeks get warmer.

You put your face back into Bob's chest, not wanting to move. He chuckled with his raspy voice, putting his hand on your head. You were laying on top of a murderer. A wanted murderer who is also a cannibal. What were you doing, what would you do, and what should you do? You didn't know, so you just laid there and groaned into the man. Bob smiled and laid his head back flat on the couch. You sat up on his stomach, which looked pretty... suspicious..... You yawned and sat atop of Bob for a little. Bob, on the other hand, was staring at you. He was mostly staring at your face, but would occasionally look your body up and down. You got off of Bob, stretching like you normally did. Bob sat up.

"Mm.. You make a pretty good bed." You teased, going into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Bob snickered and blushed, following behind you into the kitchen. You decided to make eggs for breakfast. Bob came closer and closer towards you. As he watched you cook, he laid his head on your shoulder. You blushed a little, continuing on with breakfast and ignoring him. You were minding your own business until you felt a slight pain in your neck. Bob was biting your neck. You winced as his teeth sunk into your flesh, drawing blood. Bob groaned, licking the blood off of your skin. Your face was heated.

"....Wuh--" You blurted out.

"Ya taste pretty good.. wonder what 'cha taste like on the inside~" The tall man purred, his deep voice made you intimidated.

You gulped as Bob continued to bite your neck, moving from one place to another. You covered your mouth as to not let him get the best reaction out of you. You know what he wanted, and you wouldn't give it to him.

"C'mon, let me here 'ya.." He begged, grabbing my chin and turning it to face him.

I felt my face become redder. Bob was smiling at me just like he always did, but this time was different. His uncanny smile made me feel... different. I didn't know what it was or what changed, but something happened. I stared at Bob as he stared back at you. My heart was pounding, was he going to eat you or kiss you?? I didn't know. I'd rather come out of this situation alive though, so I did something I'll bring to my grave. I reached out to Bob's face, cupping his face in my hands. His smile grew, and even under the mask I could tell he was blushing.

"You wanna play these games?? Alright, lets play." I said sternly.

Bob froze in place and stood still. I smirked at him, pulling his face closer to yours. I heard him gulp.

"Ay,, aye now !! Uh... I--??" He stuttered confused.

I continued to smile at the man, our lips almost touching one another. His breath was heavy, mine was calmed. I looked into his eyes, he looked back into mine. I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore and broke out into a laughing fit. Bob stared at me and tilted his head.