Ender Watchers to Ender Knights

The Ender Knights of Ardonia had a more ancient name when they still protected the Fractured Continent 2000 years ago. 

They were once called Ender Watchers.

The Ender Watchers formed during the War of the Ender Kingdoms around 200 years before the First Realmed War. They were mostly made up of the Southern End Kingdoms to stop Lance from taking over all of the End. 200 years later, the Ender Watchers allied with the Frostbourne to stop the Undead, lead by Herobrine, and then to stop the Nether Hoarde.

The End Matriarch Ceris lead this faction until her death during the war. She was executed by Neaus during the War, shortly after the Nether Hoarde took over Dragonspire.

After the War, Ceris's younger brother, Rendor, rebuilt the End city, and started his reign.

Overtime the name 'Ender Watchers' was forgotten, and in it's place were the 'Ender Knights'.

Many years later, Rendor started a colony in the Continent of Ardonia.

As time passed, more people and creatures of every kind came.

Either from the Fractured Continent or from the main Aetherian Continent, Ardenvell.

The Ender Knights protected the World of Ardonia, until they were wiped out during the First Great War of Ardonia.

And during the Second Great War of Ardonia, the new End Queen brought back the Ender Knights.

And you know the rest.