My name is...

When I felt my back against the wall, I didn't know what to do, but then four figures came, I didn't see them clearly, they were..turtles?!? I gasped when I saw them attacking the twins, they were wearing like color coded bandannas on their face, the red one was brutal, he stabbed the twin, then wires came out?!
I didn't know what to do, I was standing there, like an idiot again, when they were done destroying to 'twins', brains came out from there stomach! As the turtles were about to leave, I spoke out loud "Who are you guys?!", three of them already left, but the purple turtle heard me, "What did you say?", said the purple turtle confused, "Who are you guys?", I asked the same question again, "Oh, well I'm Donatello! But you can call me donnie instead, heh", "I'm uh well, I don't really like my name so you can call me bumble!", I said outloud, "Ohh bumble? Well that's a pre- I mean! Nice name!", I giggled when he changed reaction, "Well bumble, I have to go now", "awwh, wait do you have a phone??", I questioned "Uh yes I do, do you want it?", asked donnie "Yes!" I answered, I quickly typed my number on his turtle shaped phone.
"There!", I said, donnie looked at his phone then picked his head up, and smiled at me, I smiled at him back, But when I looked away for 2 seconds, he was gone! Wow a ninja turtle. Never thought I would see one.
I walked back home, past the mailbox, and the park, but I can't get donnie put of my mind! He's like there taunting me, I wonder if he's gonna call me or text me, while I was daydreaming about him, I hit my face onto the front door, "Oww!", I said out loud, "Uggh, Why do these things happens to meeee!", I groaned, I walked to the itsy bitsy to the left side so I can sneak back in to my room, when I was in my room, I fell onto my bed and scream into my pillow, what just happened 20 minutes ago?!? A pair of twins tried to kill me, but then four turtles came and save me, but then the twins were actually robot with brains in their stomach?? I was like in a dream, but it was real, I'm so confused right now.

Donnie's POV

When I came back to the lair, Leo came up to me and asked "Why were you behind?", Leo questioned, "Oh! Well it's uh because uhm.", "Go on", "Well you know about the girl we saved??", "You talked to her, didn't you." Leo said, "Well yes, and don't you think that we could show her the lair??", "Donnie.... I thought you were smarter than this!", "Yeah I know! But she's probably not gonna tell her friends if we show her the lair right?", I said, "hmm, well let's see if splinter will agree on this or not"

Hihihii sorry that it took so long😭 💀