Chapter 11: Suited for Success

We start things off with the interior of your home as you were in one of the spare rooms. The room itself had been decked out to look like a training area or dojo as a few fighting dummies littered the room. I say littered because it was quite literally that as the room had several strewn bits of what used to be dummies as a result of your training sessions.

And that just so happened to be what you were doing right now as you were standing in front of a fighting dummy delivering several fast blows to its head and body while occasionally backing away to pretend it were throwing a punch at you. A few more blows later and V/N's nagging voice came up in your head yet again.

(V/N): I thought you said you were done with being a savior.

(P/N): Hey, it doesn't mean I should slack off when it comes to my fighting skills. After all, you never know when you need to use them. It has nothing to do with being a savior.

You retorted, flying another punch into the dummy's torso along with three fast ones.

(V/N): *sarcasm* Oh suuure. Keep telling yourself that. Maybe it'll actually come true if you just believe hard enough.

(P/N): *sarcasm* I detect sarcasm.

(V/N): *sarcasm* Well, would you look at that, fillies and gentlecolts! P/N has an actual brain in his head since he can see sarcasm!

(P/N): Aaaaaand my session's ruined.

With one more magic powered attack, you smashed the dummy into pieces as bits fell like rain while you stood nonchalantly and dusted yourself off afterwards.

(V/N): Aren't these things expensive to get?

(P/N): Eh, I've got repairing magic. I can just put it back together when I get the chance.

You then oddly rubbed your head with a pained expression.

(P/N): Although, it leaves me with a severe headache after that.

(V/N): You know, you could just go out and look for ferocious animals to train with.

(P/N): I'm not gonna go out and beat up a bunch of animals, V/N. Besides, Fluttershy would be devastated if she ever found out.

(V/N): Did you not hear me say ferocious animals? I never said they had to be every day animals you can find anywhere. I mean, just go and find a Manticore or something like the one you fought in the Everfree Forest.

Wiping some sweat from your brow, you exited the training area and into the living room.

(P/N): Firstly, we were lucky enough to not have that Manticore rip my friends and I to shreds. Secondly, it doesn't really do any good to go out and purposefully provoke a wild animal. Thirdly, that Manticore was mostly like that due to having a giant thorn shoved into its paw.

(V/N): Then find one that's actually mean and show it you mean business.

(P/N): Okay, why am I even having this conversation with you at all?

(V/N): Because I'm severely bored and in desperate need of something to do.

Sighing, you went to your couch and sat down.

(P/N): I guess you do have a point there. After that training session, I don't really have much else planned for today. We could probably go out for another walk around town.

(V/N): *groans* What is it with you and walking all the time? If you plan to even remotely go somewhere, have a real destination in mind.

You wanted to make a good comeback to his complaint, but after analyzing it more closely, you had to admit that he was kinda right about that. Not that there was anything wrong with walking, it's a good way to get exercise after all, but you did need to do something else besides it. Looking around the room, you searched for something that could occupy your time until your sight stopped on the golden ticket that laid upon your coffee table which was covered in a very thin layer of dust. Using some magic, you shook off the loose dust and brought it up to your face to see that it was your Grand Galloping Gala ticket.