prologue

Omegas were always  considered as useless, weak and  unfortunate existences. Always overlooked and disregarded. Cale didn't wanted this... So he hid the fact from everyone, then there was incident with choi han and his identity  as omega got out, his heat came when he still couldn't move freely and he almost got abducted by one of alpha guards because of it , thankfully hans was near  and  knocked the guard out protecting his young Master .

        Cale's distressed pheromones filled the room. Hans himself was an alpha but did well  consoling the crying omega, trashy young master  who looked so vulnerable and weak right now . He couldn't understand why Cale his this fact from his own family. Well he understood soon after finding his sons second gender out deruth made sure  to keep at  least five beta guard near his son. Hans still stayed as his butler. The more time he spend with his master the more he saw the mask this young man was hiding behind  and it saddened him why weren't they able to see through it?! Was it his masters outstanding skills In  acting?! Or was it the own blindness?!  But it was too late now this child has suffered  because of it.

Two years went at the blink of an eye.  It was just a normal day nothing outstanding . Cale was trying to get away from the guards  when the wiverns started attacking the county. Everything was a mess. People were dieing each passing second. Everything fell apart. Hans tried to drag young thames-henituse out of county but cal3 still fought to get back to his family  he managed to run toward estate, but the real hell started there he saw how it crumbeled down with his family inside, he froze and slumped down. Something inside him broke.

  He stood up and looked at the sky. Held up his hands, Hans just stood there not knowing what to do , has his master gone insane already? What is he doing he should run' but then he felt something the sky grew dark the thunder crashed into white wivern out of nowhere, although it didn't do much damage on rider (weird I know don't judge me😅). His eyes were glowing red. The thunders kept on trying to his the white headed man but he was dodging skillfully with little to no effort .

,, ah hahaha hahaha hahaha " he was laughing like crazy,, you are strong but enough to harm me " he exclaimed.

  But Cale couldn't see,nor  hear him . Blood dripped out of his mouth, nose, ears, heck even from the eyes. Hans stood there horrified. Soon another wivern came close and took Cale at of the land. He was struggling to get free with no avail. He was unsuccessful. It threw him towards white head who caught him easily 

,, hmm, huh this scent..... Hahahahahahahaha male omega huh"

the helmeted knight next to him said,, he will be perfect gift for master. "

Cale was still flailing to get out from his hold, clopez seemed amused he let his pheromones out making it hard to breathe for omega,he felt as Cale grew weaker in his arms and soon he passed  out.

When hero team arrived in henituse territory, they held breathe. Once cheerfull and beautiful place has turned into a hell. Dead bodies filled streets,once clean roads was filled with  blood, instead of hearing chatting and laughter they heart crying and screaming, once beautiful and powerful  county has fallen. There was nothing left to save.

Molan duo run toward estate only to find it in ruins with white headed man holding their young  master (former) in tight grip.

They  wached as the boy stopped moving clopez layed him down on wivern. They started attacking him but the difference between the was clear, finally choi han arrived  and started attacking man who later revealed his name was clopez

(not gonna write fight scene I'm horrible in it    w( ̄△ ̄;)w!)

anyway the fight ended fast as clopez and helmeted knight using teleportation scroll to move after their mission was done, wiverns flew away too.
Cale Henituse was taken with them. The last survivor of Henituse-thames households went  missing.