chapter 2

for those who think i'll write smut,no,nope not happening i mean yea happening but not in details 

have a nice day

=====================================================

Coaxing Cale wasn't as hard as he thought it would be.

At first Cale looked like a scared cat ready to attack, but  when he heard his name he  calmed down.

,, Choi Han....... Black knight........ White stars enemy............. General and leader of hero army?"

,, y-yes?!..... Cale  how much do you remember about me? Or.... Or can you  tell me the last person  you remember  other than ones you saw  while you were kidnapped?! "

Cale didn't answer, no rather he couldn't. pheromones  became intense.
So much that Choi Han had trouble keeping his mind clear.

The task was simple. He just had  to bite his neck and everything would end.

of course he would take care of Cale after that, only as old ............  old........yeah,no  that wouldn't work.

he looked Cale who grew visibly uncomfortable   and tried to scratch his scant glands.

,,wait,no, Cale...CALE '' he raised his voice and it seemed to work,redhead stopped  scratching,tho it was already bad,his scent gland  swelled  plus his pheromones became  stronger  and stronger each passing second.

Choi  Han    felt   something   inside   him   perk   up.

and fuck

did henituses heat  trigger his rut ? 

he could no longer  feel   nor control his body.

========================================

*le   chinese   manga  butterfly   effects    later *

========================================

choi han's mind  slowly   became clearer .

he tried to get up but weight at  the body stopped him.

he looked down and .......

oh

oh

OH

OH SH*T 

OH SH*T 

NO WHAT THE FU**?!

WHAT DID HE DO?!!!!!!!!

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO MARK HIM AND THAN LET HIM  GO NOT HAVE S*X WITH HIM.

 Ron would kill him,that's for sure.

,let's calm down first' he thought ,first i need to check if he's all right,i'm an idiot what if i hurt him somewhere!i don't even have recollection of  what happened' 

he looked down

,that's all your fault'

on  his side  cale stirred 

,,hi...um...no...good morning?! "  ok that came out awkward  ,,how do you feel?!" 

cales eyes went wide in split second  

,,wha-where-why?????????"he looked round ,,choi han where?no,wait,what  happened ?why am i here and most importantly why are not wearing  anything?"

choi han tried to calm him down ,which actually worked maybe because of  he was still tired and had hard time keeping his eyes open.soon he  was sleeping like a baby with no care of world.

choi han got dressed and bathed him changed the bed sheets with new ones (which were held in wardrobe,by the way ) cale continued  sleeping, looking more peaceful than ever.

================================
Time skip brought by anxious Choi Han calling for Rosalinn
================================

Rosalin took him in another room.

It wouldn't be a lie to say that sword master was scared, after all he has never seen mage this silent before

She took a cup of tea and  gently drank it, tho her eyes never left choi hans stiff figure.

She took cup down.

,, Choi Han  tell me why on earth did you not take Supresants  before  going into the room filled with Omega's pheromones?! " and sweetly  smiled .

And oh how much choi han wanted to run, but he couldn't.

================================

Few months went after that.

Even  as a  omega  cale was good at planing  or as  he would like to say,, fucking up white shit's plans "

However he was growing paler each passing month and after giving them enough information he disappeared.

Choi Han started searching for him everywhere but with no avail, that was until final battle five years later.

The battle which seemed to promise the end of the world.