5. 🚿

Cold water running through me as I stare blankly to the bathroom white tiles' wall. The feeling of water running through from my head to toe soothing my mind a little bit. I came across many beautiful, sexy and successful women a lot because being a successful businessman attract many types of women but none of them caught my attention.

Locking eyes with that brown doe eyed auburn haired young lady initiated fireworks in my core. She's kind of tiny compared to my 6'4'' height but seem to be smart and optimistic young lady. She offered me a professional smile throughout the interview, and I wished to see her genuine smile once for a while.

She's seven years younger than you Alpha, do you think she will even think about you.?

Do I have to worry about that? I'll hire her as my assistant only. Nothing less, nothing more.

Are you sure about nothing more, nothing less?

Right now, all I need is an assistant and am going to focus on that.

I stopped the shower after I finish my business and the debate which was going on in my head. I grabbed the towel and circling it around my waist and shut the door behind me. I run through my closet, put on my sweat pant.

Apart from business and my family, nothing made my mind busy. Thinking of Ereny King not only bring excitement but fear, even for my last relationship I was just flowing with the flow. I sigh loudly cover myself searching for sleep.

''''''''
I picked Miss King's CV once again hesitating to call her. I finished preparing the documents which I would need for tomorrow's meeting with the shareholders because I arrived since six in the morning.

Nothing would go wrong Alpha, just call her. She has zero experience but let's try at least she seem to be serious with the position.

I put her contact in my phone and dialed her number.

Alphard did you just called her on your phone!?

Yeah!?

On your freaking personal like personal phone.!?

Don't scream at m....

I heard a sleepy yummy voice to the other side of the line....

She halted the internal conflicts on my mind. I need to stop this otherwise I will be crazy!

"Morning babe, seriously it's still early you have to stop calling me. We are just separated by a wall, it's creepy."

Her soft sleepy voice whined at the other side, wait what...baby?

"Girl, the Sunday's Church fellowship service is at 7:30 am and now its 6:45, what do you want from me Zoe.? She half yelled and seem to be annoyed.

Interesting, why do I find her angry morning voice sexy?

"Zoe..." She called and paused.

"Oh, it's a new number and not Zoe..." I heard her mumbled.

It seems that a girl named Zoe is her best friend and they are staying together, thinking about that wiped my worry away.

I cleared my throat "Is this Ereny King.?" I asked, although am familiar with her voice perfect well. The conversion I had with her during the interview have been replaying in my head the whole night.

"Yes, this is she, who..."

"You applied for the assistant position at Hydra Motor Company, correct.?" I mirror her questioning manner.

Alpha stop beating around the bush like a hopeless romantic teenager who's about to confess his feelings to his long-time crush. You were supposed to say you are hired or to tell Miss Richard to inform her, but you chose to do it yourself.

Lovesick puppy!

"Yes, and am so sorry Sir. Am not a morning person. I......"

"You have to be here on Monday at 7:00 am sharp, I don't tolerate tardiness." I told her firmly.

"Thank you, Sir. I......"

I hung up the phone to cut her off before she can continue more.

"You're a man, it's normal to be attracted to attractive species, be professional from now on. You did good back there" I give myself a pat at the back.

Can't wait for Monday, I don't know but  can't calm down my nerves which are doing somersaults getting excited about how Monday will be...

***********

Hello lovelies, hope you enjoy reading it❤️

Shower it with your love and support, so don't forget to vote.✨✨✨

Let me know your thoughts , feel free to comments.

😘, Honeyrose2020