▶︎ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs' ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ....

ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ!

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴇᴅ...

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs' ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴘᴛ. 5

Boboiboy POV

Boboiboy POV

"I can't believe there is no duster nor dust cloth in this giant dorm..." I muttered to myself as I saw countless of dusts floating around in the air.

"The dust is so thick that I could imagine Tok Aba faint immediately at the scene.."

I decided to look around on the second floor for a little while again but ended up with nothing.

"Found nothing here. I wonder if Yuu found any duster or dust cloth.." I sigh.

As I was about to go down, I hear a loud voice coming from the hallway.

Worried that something might happened, I immediately ran to check if Yuu is alright.

"Yuu! Are you alright-- Huh?"

The boy just look towards me and blink his eyes several times before letting out a big smile.

"Oh Boboiboy, did you find any duster?" he asked casually.

"Unfortunately, no. And, may I ask why are you holding Grim like a uh... shotgun..?"

"There were some ghosts trying to scare us. Not gonna lie though, they are kinda cute rather than scary. But Grim here? He's so scared that he started shooting fireballs everywhere. We can't let this lil gremlin burn this old building right?"

"Ah, I see..."

Yuu pointed Grim to the last ghost as he shoot one of his fire ball at it.

"And...that's the last one"

"I'm surprised with how chill you are in this kind of situation" I chuckled a bit. I still remember how anxious he looked before this whole thing happened.

"To be honest, I'm actually kind of nervous. But, I can't let myself drown on that, I have to do something" Yuu just laughed it off.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm glad that I met you"