Chapter 2 - Aliens and EVAC

Subject: Commander Urak
Species: Kna'ak
Ship: KR Angiyuq
Location: Sol-System

An unimaginable sight, right in front of our window. A vessel by far  bigger then the biggest  battleship of our republic.

The vessel looks completely made of metal and almost looks too heavy. "Sir the gravitational force of the ship could destroy us."  Lieutenant Vashta informs me. He's our navigator. The best man on the bridge. He's always reliable, I don't doubt that for a second. But right now he sounds nervous which worries me. "Commander, we have to use different measures. Your ship is too heavily damaged. We will recalculate and think of a new plan." Admiral Anderson 's voice speaks through the speakers.

"Thank you sir, we need all the help we can get." "Anytime Commander." And the transmission ends. "They have to be super advanced." Lakab  mumbles from beside me.
"What do you mean officer Lakab?" I  reply.
"They detected this small ship in just a few second, additionaly they encrypted our language right away." Lakab explains. "You are right, I didn't even realised it at first." I responded. Suddenly a small craft seperates from the huge vessel. "Commander Urak, we found a way. We will begin docking on your docking port with a tube. We will send a boarding team over to you." The Admiral 's voice rang through the comm.
"We understand, preparing for docking maneuver." I reply.  I stand up and look at the crew "Lieutenant Vashta, you are in charge of keeping everyone calm. Lakab, prepare the bridge for boarding." The lieutenant nods his head. *Thud* a light noise could be heard as the tube docked on our door.  Then we began hearing footsteps and voices coming closer and closer towards us.
The first Alien climbs through our door, he is almost double as tall as we are and has two arms attached to his torso. He wears an armored suit that is looking like the hull of their ship and a helmet with a black visor. We could only guess what is underneath that suit.  He stops a few meters away from us. And two more of these huge creatures climbs through the door. The only difference between them is that their suit has a different color.  Their armor also looks strange and bulky and almost looks like it might weigh more than we do, but that doesn't seem to be the case as they move smoothly without breaking a sweat.
"Hello I am Lieutnant Schwarz, it is unfortunate that we meet because of this situation. Does your crew require medical assistance ?" The Creature in the navy blue suit says.   I stare at the Alien in front of me, "N-no thanks, we are alright but our s-ship sustained serious damage during a fight and we need some repairs." I stutterd. "Sorry if we look frightening to you." The alien lieutnant apologised. "It's okay, it's just.. I never saw Intelligent life this big before, what exactly are you ?" I ask curious. "We are related to primates just without any fur as you will probably see in the future. We call ourself humans."  The Lieutnant replies. "Well, nice to meet you, humans, I'm Commander Urak, and my Species is called the Kna'ak ." I introduced myself.  "Okay we have to continue the formalities later now we will evacuate your crew from this ship, after that we will put the ship in one of the Messors shipdocks to repair it." The Lieutnant  explained.
"Thank you for your assistance Lieutnant Schwarz." I replied  bowing.
"You're very welcome Commander Urak, do you have any space suits on board?" "Yes I will let my crew equip them. Lakab can you handle that?" I ask. Lakab nods in response. "Attention we will evacuate the ship, please stay calm and put your space suits on." Lakab orders over the mic.  I hear shuffling behind me as the rest of my crew quickly put their space suits on.
A few moments later all of my crew is ready. "Okay we will evacuate now please follow the humans through the docking port." I spoke. As I climbed through the hatch I realised that there is no gravity. I mean it makes sense because the tube is just floating in space but the feeling not knowing where up and down is, is just terrible.  It takes a while until we reach the entrance of the docking port. Once on the human ship I realised that the artifical gravity is way heavier then ours, it feels like walking trough water. "Welcome on the Frigate TUAF Sanguis, I am Commander Gerrick it's a pleasure to meet you Commander Urak."  The Commander introduces himself as he walks up to me.
He is the first human I see that don't wear a helmet. I can see his skin and his white teeth, his blue eyes are piercing  and intense, they remind me a lot of those blue eyes of a predator animal on my home world has. Humans really look dangerous. "Greetings, thank you for saving my crew. I have a question commander, why is the gravitation so strong on this ship?" I asked  curiously. "It's the gravitational force of our home, earth." The Commander answered. The Human race evolved under this force? They should have superkna'ak strenght. If we ever fight, it's better to fight on range or they just rip us apart. I hope it will never come this far. "Commander Urak we will dock on the Messor and hold further discussions with the Admiral." The Commander  said.
The Frigate TUAF Sanguis docks on the Messor and we enter the big hall of the shipdock. "Is this really a ship? This looks like the spacestation in our home system." Vashta  said staring around the room we were in. A person in white suit is approaching us from across the hall. "That is the admiral." One of the humans said to me. "Commander Urak, i welcome you on the Messor will you follow me? We have to discuss a thing or two."  The Admirals voice calls out to us. The Admiral looks like a giant man dressed in a suit similar to Commander Gerrick.  His face is lined with wrinkles but somehow still holds confidence and power. "Let's get to my office." Anderson says. And we walk out of the Shipdock together.