Details about the werewolf's in my book

Luna is the alpha female of a wolf pack. In a nutshell, she is the counterpart to the Alpha.

An Alpha Werewolf is the leader of a pack of werewolves. It is the strongest, most, powerful and by far the most lethal variety of Werewolf. Alpha's are said to possess great power and wisdom. (They have a goddess named Moon Goddess. I couldn't find a small detailed description about her.) 

Beta Werewolves are members of a werewolf pack, following the leadership of an Alpha werewolf. Betas are bound to the pack they belong to, either by blood in the case of Purebred Werewolves or because the Alpha of the pack bit them and turned them into a werewolf to begin with.

The Omega Werewolf is a rare kind of Werewolf. An Omega is a Beta that is Kicked out of the pack or leaves it of their own accord. The Omegas were well respected by Lycaon, An Elder Werewolf, As they Proved themselves Better at Surviving for Long periods of time than Normal Betas. (In my story the omegas don’t get kicked out they just get treated differently than the civilian wolves) 

Werewolves needing a particular kind of “mate” or having some kind of mating seasons or rituals was never, ever a thing in folklore whatsoever. Werewolves in folklore are perfectly ordinary individuals with an unusual curse. This doesn't stop them from being an entirely ordinary spouse otherwise.

Jaelynns wolf Jada speaking (hello)