Another date

This chapter gets VERY heated so i would warn you read at your own risk)

In the morning Vanessa woke up to no Larry and when she got up she looked around for him until she passed the kitchen, There he was cooking breakfast for the both of them Vanessa crept up behind him and hugged him "Oh hey how are you?" He said turning around "I'm alright, what are ya making?" She said looking at what he was cooking "Oh its some eggs and bacon" he said going back to cooking "Oh well tell me when it's done i'm gonna head over to the table" Vanessa said walking over to the table...

      TIME SKIP CUZ WHY NOT

After eating Larry and Vanessa headed out to the movie theatre  to watch a movie "Can we get skittles and popcorn?" Vanessa said looking up at larry "Of course we can!" Larry happily replied. They walked up to the cash and ordered their stuff and walked over to the movie. In the middle of the movie There was a heated scene between the characters and that got larry's mind wandering he started thinking of the time that He and Vanessa had fucked and started to get H o r n y and Vanessa noticed this so she wanted to have a little fun with him and fuck around so she said to him "Hey are you alright?" while looking up at him "Oh- uh yeah! im fine just uh.. hot i think they should-" Larry was cut of by Vanessa Grabbing his Crotch. Larry looked down and said to Vanessa "You are really asking for it eh?" while turning to look at her, Larry the grabbed Vanessa by the waist and made her sit on his lap. Vanessa started to blush and realized what she had gotten into, Vanessa started to grind on Larry while quietly moaning not to alert the other chairs around them. Larry looked at Vanessa as she kept on grinding on him until Larry got bored and stopped her, He pulled down their [Pants?] and his own and lifted her slightly and then waiting about 5 second before Slamming her down onto his dick.

                                                                    part two???