Another date part two

[Again heated but this will probably be a short chapter]

Vanessa had to bite down on her sleeve to make sure not to make any noise as there was people around her at the moment. She let go of her sleeve and waited to get used to Larry's size. Once she got used to it she started to slowly bounce on Larry.[In the middle of writing this i just realized....They are chairs im making them have to much human details-]. She started to whimper a little bit as she bounced faster Larry covered her mouth as she kept on riding him. one of Larry's hands traveled down to Vanessa's hips and began to slam her down on himself his hand that was on her hips went down onto her ass and he squeezed it. that made Her start going at a faster pace than before witch made Larry groan at the feeling slightly. Larry was never usually this verbal and or loud he was usually just quiet but with Vanessa it was just different. She started whimpering because it was hard to keep in her moans but she kept going not wanting it to end, Larry grabbed Vanessa's chin and smashed his lips onto hers quietly to muffle her sounds. She separated their lips to whisper to Larry "I-im gonna-" he cut her off my starting to thrust upward into her at a inhuman speed understand what she was gonna say "h-hold it and wait for me alright?" Larry whispered into her ear, she nodded her head and started bouncing onto him to make it go faster because she couldn't wait much longer.  a tear fell down her [Chair?] cheek out of frustration because she couldn't finish.  1 minute later larry finally said [HOLD ON JUST REMEMBER THESE PPL ARE CHAIRRRS] "Its alright you can cum" instantly just by hearing his words vanessa came along with larry. They both stopped what they were doing and vanessa flopped down and laid on larrys chest.  Larry put their pants back on a walked up from his seat while picking up vanessa because she fell asleep after...Yk. While he was driving vanessa slowly awoke from her slumber as she sat up in her seat. She waited until they got home then exited the car and went of to sleep with Larry.