🍒🕊 Chapter 9 🕊🥐

After one month...

It was not that much hard for Apo and Niya to settle down in New York as it was the place Apo had lived 3 years before.
But... there was a massive pain in Apo's heart because he didn't get a chance to talk to Mile for the past month even once.

He tried so many times to call him from different phone booths, from different phone numbers but the same thing happened continuously. After hearing Apo's voice, from the other side, the call was declined without speaking anything. At first, he thought it might be an error in phone connection but after so many days he accepted the bitter truth, after recalling Mile's strange behavior in the past month.

"P'Mile tries to avoid me"

More than anything he wanted to know why he was being ignored by his best friend, like a useless tissue paper because he did all these things because of that person and it hurt him a lot.
Living with an unknown girl under the same roof, taking care of her and her born-to-be baby, and being the father to that baby and especially coming far away from his home town leaving his hard-earned acting career after struggling for 10 years in the entertainment industry. He was doing all these things on behalf of his best friend but in return, he has got only mental frustration and a broken heart.

The only thing which made him happy at that time was the unbelievable success of the "KinnPorsce the series". After the 3rd episode, it became the number 1 trend in worldwide and got huge attention in many countries. Even though he is no longer active on his social media platforms, Apo's daily followers on Instagram and Twitter increased daily from a huge number. And the comments which were filled in, on his social media accounts, telling how good his acting was and how he gave life to his character "Porsche" and portrayed it well, decreased his frustration and sadness a little bit more. After seeing fans' immense love towards him he tried so hard not to regret his decision of leaving his career early.

Today is the day, 4th episode of the series was going to air but Apo didn't want to watch it, though he has watched the previous episodes eagerly. Because there was the most intimate scene between Kinn and Porsche and he can still remember how he and Mile acted in that part. They both were a little bit nervous but as the final result, understanding and comfortableness between them created an outstanding perfect scene.

He sat on the small couch in his room near the window, while looking at the sky. His mind was full of thoughts about that day and he can still remember very well how their naked warm bodies glued to each other, how Mile's soft lips roamed through his neck and bare chest, and how Mile's rough touches made him lose his mind. First, he deeply dived into his character but little by little he lost consciousness with the unbearable feelings and pleasurable touches of Mile in his body. In the end, he forgot he was supposed to be his character "Porsche" because he almost forgot they were in a middle of a shooting. He forgot there were the director and the cameraman not only him and Mile. He forgot it was just acting in front of a camera and as a result of it there was Apo, himself in the scene. All the awakening expressions on his face, all the soft moans that came through his lips, were not acting anymore but it was all real and fortunately only he know about that. He was always so professional when it comes to acting, but no more in front of Mile.

It was a still mystery to him how his mind tingled with a burning sensation when he was with his co-star, Mile because he has never got feelings towards a guy before. He has dated a few girls before when he was in university but he never feels that much desire for any of them, like what he has towards Mile. It's because Mile is the type of person that anyone would ask for, but Apo knew he was not lucky enough to have him in his life and the reality hurt him a lot.