Chapter 11

In the morning, Ava drove to her old house and met Diana in the living room. "Why are you always alone?".

Diana looked back and smiled. "Ohh hey. I'm not alone I have this and this" she said raising up her drink and a bowl of popcorn.

"Well yesterday you said you were free this weekend so I figured..."

"Claudia sent an invitation. Her birthday's this weekend and she said we must come".

Ava groaned and fell back on the couch. "Why this weekend? I promised Adrianna I'll make her weekend memorable".

Diana shook her head and tapped Ava's shoulder. "Well you either take her with you or you don't come and trust me you do not want to miss Claudia's party. She's not going to be happy. Remember when you and Olivia fought in her store?".

Ava laughed at her old memory. "Well that was the first time i saw her mad. She looked like...". They both looked back when they heard the door. "Hey guys" Damon and Raven came in together.

"Did you guys get an invitation to Claudia's birthday party?" Damon asked raising up an envelope. "Yep" Diana answered.

"Are you going?" Raven asked Ava. "I guess so and I'll bring Adrianna".

Damon and Raven looked at each other then Diana. "And you're allowing this"

"Of course its just a birthday party, nothing more. Its not like the room gonna be filled with Mafia men".

"Alright" Damon faced the stairways and then remembered something. "Almost forgot. Cassandra went to the boutique to get a dress". Ava looked at Diana and she knew the look.

"What? I'm not her mum"Diana said and faced her movie. " She's gonna make us go broke " Ava said taking Diana's drink.

"If it makes you feel better I shortened her credit card limit". Ava looked at Raven and smiled. "That's why you're my favourite".

"She's gonna kill you when she finds out" Diana said.

Later that day, Cassandra came in with bags in her hand. "Who tampered with my card?" She asked the four persons watching a movie in the living room. "Hey Cass. Did you find a nice dress?" Diana asked distracting her.

She sighed and dropped the bags she was holding on the couch Ava was sitting on. "Excuse me?".

"Ohh sorry I didn't know you were here"she said sarcastically. "well Diana I found this lovely gown". She picked a bag and brought out a gold coloured armless gown. Ava looked at the gown and hated it immediately. "Don't tell me you're gonna wear that".

"Well miss Lombardi I am".

"It doesn't even go well with your hair colour". Cassandra combed her hair with her fingers. She took a strand of her hair and remembered she had purple hair she knew Ava was right. "Well I have other options".

"Thank God I'm a man" Damon whispered but Cassandra heard him. "Man my ass. The only thing that makes you biologically a man is your..."

"Shut up" Diana said making Cassandra stop what she was saying.

"I'm going home. See you guys soon" Ava left the house and went straight to home.

When she got home, she met Adrianna in the kitchen.

"Hey" She said hugging her from behind.

"I thought you left me" Adrianna pouted.

"I will never"Ava lifted her up and placed her on the counter. " Please don't tell me you want to do It here ".