Chapter 15

Pls vote and follow 🤗 Thanks😘

-------------------------------

   Ava went to her old house before she headed back home. She informed her about the the plan.

   "Well your plan is alright but how will you be able to sneak out of  the house?" Diana asked.

"I'll think about it. Please tell the others I want everyone to be there before midnight".

   "That will be a problem". Ava turned and raised a brow. "Cassandra's with Blake and half of our squad was sent outside the city"

"We'll use the ones that are around. I have to go.

" Hmm, see you later ". 

   Ava met Adrianna at home and wasn't surprised. "You're home early" she said hugging her. "Yah my boss had something to do so she left and told me I can go".

  "That's good".

"So how was your day?"

Ava fell on the couch and pulled Adrianna to her embrace. "Same as always but the best part is coming home to you" she said and gave her a kiss.

   Adrianna kissed her back and then pulled Ava's shirt off. "My turn" she said and kissed her way down to Ava's neck. She continued until Ava became a moaning mess.

    Adrianna knelt in front of her and pulled her trousers. She then applied her tongue and the sweet torture continued. "Adri..."

"I'm not going to stop even if you tell me to".  "Shit" Ava cursed because she knew Adrianna would wear her out and she needed to stay up so she would be able to sneak out of the house.

  Adrianna continued with her tongue and fingers until Ava cummed. "I thought you won't stop?"

  "I did it for your own good. If I continued you'd be so worn out that you won't be able to go to work tomorrow". Ava kissed her and went to take a bath. .

  Around midnight, Diana and the others were already set. All they needed was Ava but Ava was at home fast asleep and completely forgot about the mission after having another round with Adrianna.

  Diana called her multiple times until she answered. "What?" Ava answered in an annoyed and sleepy voice.

  "Where the hell are you?". Ava's eyes cleared and she cursed. "I'm so sorry. I'm on my way". Ava slowly peeled Adrianna off her and got out of bed. She quickly got dressed and slowly tiptoed out of the house.

    Meanwhile one of Diana's men spotted Olivia. "Miss Diana they're here" he said and they all went into their various positions.

     Some of Olivia's men came in first but they were killed before they could enter the warehouse. The others that were behind started shouting at the direction.

  "Where the hell is she?" Diana said trying to figure out what to do.

     Everyone started to exchange bullets and soon bodies were falling. Diana cursed and shot a man that was about to shoot one of her men. She contemplated whether to call for back up or wait for Ava.

  Olivia went inside the warehouse while her men covered her. Diana saw her and followed her inside. Olivia was busy placing bombs around when Diana pointed a gun at the back of her men. She froze for a second and smirked. "Hey mama"

"Eww! Don't call me that". Olivia turned around to see Diana. " so she sent one of her pets. That's great". 

      "Drop your gun...Now!". Olivia grinned at Diana's words. She showed no fear and then quickly grabbed the gun from her. She then pointed it at Diana.  "I thought Ava's team was strong but I was wrong. You all are pathetic".  She pointed the gun at her making her move backwards.

   Diana moved a bit further to  create a gap
between her and Olivia. When she was sure she was a few meters away, she raised her leg and kicked the gun out of her hand.

  Olivia hissed but immediately got kicked in her face. "You shouldn't have done that" Olivia said and brought out her gun from her back pocket but before she could shoot, someone shot her in the arm.

  Olivia fell down holding her bleeding arm while Diana looked back to see Ava. "Are you OK?" Ava asked hugging her and she nodded. "I'm sorry for coming late".

Ava bent down in front of Olivia and raised her chin. "I thought you were coming with your brother? Anyway Its fine. Now deliver this message to that old bastard. Tell him to stay away from me and my business all else, he'll mourn his children".

Olivia chuckled at her words. " He won't even care so just finish the work and don't think this is the last of him. He's coming for something much bigger ".

    Just immediately after her statement, something was thrown inside the warehouse causing smoke to fill the air. Ava and Diana couldn't see anything and they began to cough because of the smoke.

     Ava was kicked on the floor while Olivia was helped out of the warehouse. "Ava where are you?" Diana asked coughing and searching for Ava but she went unconscious       

   Ava was weak but still had little strength. She called Diana but no response she then looked for a way to get out but luckily their backups came and helped them.

"Are you alright?" Damon asked sitting her down outside the warehouse. "I'm alright. How's Diana?"

  "She's unconscious but she's fine. Raven took her to the hospital and the others are handling the warehouse". Ava tried to stand up but she couldn't.

  "I need to go home" she said trying to get up again but this time Damon helped her up. "I'll take you". Damon drove her to her house and carefully took her inside.

"I'm fine you can go" she said and dropped herself on the couch. "Are you sure you're OK?" Damon asked.

   "Yes just go I'll see you tomorrow". Damon nodded and left.

—————-—————

The next day, Adrianna got to work before Olivia. She felt it was weird because Olivia was always the first to arrive. She was about to call when she saw Olivia walking into the office with a cast on her arm.

" What happened?" She asked rushing towards her. Olivia smiled and took her sit.

"Just a little accident but I'm fine".

"What type of accident could have caused this?".

"I was shot last night but like I said I'm fine".

  Adriana's eyes widened. "So sorry Olivia. What kind of person would do that?"

"Its all work Adrianna don't worry"

"That person deserves to be punished".

"And she will be but don't worry about that let's get back to work".

"She?" Adrianna wondered to herself but the decided to focus on work like Olivia said.

Chapter 15 done.

Thanks guys for reading and voting😘😘.  Pls remember to comment on your favorite scene and also I'm open for suggestions.