🍑Rules/Info🍑

🍑Follow this account for updates

🍑No cheating please! This includes bribing judges, bullying, and any other way of trying to get ahead. It's not fair to the other contestants and if you cheat, then your story wont be winning fairly, and that's not very cool. So be cool and don't cheat! If anyone is found cheating they will be removed from the contest immediately.

🍑Give this a shout out on your message board! We want a lot of people to know about this 😊

🍑You can enter 2 books as long as they're all in different genres. However there is a way to enter more. Keep reading to find out :)

🍑Novels must have at least 3 chapters, not including prologues, author notes, or any of that other stuff. You know what I mean.

🍑Check out my book Taken, Respectfully and vote/comment on at least five chapters (or more if you enjoyed it 🤭) please and thank you. The password is your favorite soda.

🍑When you are assigned a judge PLEASE follow them or read one of their books. I'll leave that up to you. 

🍑Add this and my book Taken, Respectfully to your private/public library.

🍑If you judge, you can enter 1 extra book for each category you judge.

🍑You cannot judge in the same category you're participating in.

🍑All books must be in English

🍑If you change your username or book title, please let me know!

🍑That's it I think :)