Chapter 1--- A stormy night-----

Warning of Blood,kipnapping,Murder and swearing...

It was late and already dark Y/N rieded their bike as fast as they could.They only saw something becouse of the vew flikkering lanterns next to the street.No cars,no other people.They ware alone but loved the silence they could only hear a vew birds,their bike wheel and the havy breathing that came out of their mouth.It started to rain and Y/N could only see less then before.They coulnt feel their body anymore only the bike if it drived over some sticks that ware laying around...Suddently their bike stopt what made them fall off and land on the floor.It hurt so bad on every part of their body it felt like dieing.Thay looked down at their hand and it was full of blood."HELP!HELP ME!"Y/N new it was to late.Their vision was getting blurry and soon they felt over,back to the floor.The last thing they could hear was a male voice wispering something like:Finally .

At a random House in a random street---------------

Y/N POV:

I woke up and saw that my wounds ware bindet."Hello my chield...stand up!NOW!"

I stood up and the man was bringing me to a room out of stone statues.In the middel was a squere where i should knee on but i dint expect what happend next.The male pulled a sword out and killed me.The last thing what he could hear was a loud screem from me.

Limbo Time YEY(:--------------

I was floting .Stars where everywhere.Is that my personal limbo? I think so...A Women came up to me.She head a calming vioce."Hey little kid,welcome in limbo i am Kristen.Tell me how did you die?""I-I-I thing i got murdert by someone.""Its fine kid come with me"

A/N:Short Chapter...But still 280  Words POG!