Ending Previews

Disclaimer: Spoilers (obviously). If you don't want to be spoiled, don't read this. A new chapter will be posted soon so expect one soon. (11/17/2022)

For now, enjoy a gif of Tsugumi blushing.

You can't tell me that Tsugumi isn't adorable

Now here are the spoilers.

1. 11/17/22

Tsugumi could only watch as the h/c starts to run despite his injuries tonight. His arm nearly swinging freely from the knife that was now being bitten down by his teeth as he sprints up the stairs and towards the roof.

She watches, not a target in sight that was alive where the smell of blood from the corpses were the only thing she could smell. A bloodbath, just to save Master and Mistress as her next order made by Y/n was to bring the two to safety.

Following the order, she heads towards the exit of the warehouse, she knew where the couple was since she found them running from the building and hid them inside a container.

Her hand reaches for the door to the outside, it grips lightly as she goes to push it.

"..."

...Get them to safety...

Then the image of a hurt Y/n flashes into her mind.

...And don't get hurt yourself...

His smile filled with teeth and blood, his face was also covered by his own and others' as she remembers vividly of him running up the stairs to find his sensei and kill him.

Then the next quote moved her.

...I'll see you on the other side for you, Tsugumi~...

"...No..."

"..."

She lets go of the door before running away and head for the stairs.

Tears were already falling down her cheeks as she sprints for the stairs and the memories of the two starts to fly by.

...So believe me when I tell you this: That sundress looks amazing on you...

...I wouldn't dare hurt you or let anything get you...

If you need anything, I'm always available for you...

...My head always goes fuzzy when I think of you...

...My chest feels like it's been shot whenever you smile...

...Tsugumi? I think... I think I...

That last memory.

The last sweet memory where Y/n and Tsugumi kissed, she knew what Y/n wanted to say and Tsugumi wanted to express it to him as well.

And this would be the last time they ever have a good memory together as Y/n was most likely running towards his death.

She grits her teeth, breathing heavily as she sprints faster and faster to catch up to Y/n.

"Y/n, you idiot!"

"..."

"Don't fucking die!"

"..."

"Please come back!"

"..."

Finally she was at the roof.

But she was too late as Y/n had just jumped and grabbed onto the landing skids of a helicopter that was taking off and held on to dead life.

Tsugumi went to the edge of the building, the only thing keeping her from going any further was the ledge and the ocean that meant death if anyone fell wrong. She could see him climbing up as Tsugumi wanted to get that strong feeling from her chest and let Y/n hear it.

"..."

"...I love you!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

...Boom!