Arrested

The scene was the same as you last remembered from last chapter.

Only this time, our bodyguard was now in protective mode as his master hid behind him. Y/n had his hand near his holster, in case something funny went down and he had to take drastic measures.

What was the funny business?

It was a girl named Marika Tachibana, introduced to the boy right after Y/n entered the scene and Raku had to run to Y/n's side.

It may sound like nothing but when there were dozens of police officers surrounding the students in the class, then yeah you'd be on your toes to protect somebody that you care about.

Back to the scene unfolding, Marika, the redhead of our story was trying her best to talk to Raku as Y/n only gets more tense when he could feel Raku getting nervous.

"Raku... Don't you remember me?" Marika would ask in a calm and sweet tone as Raku just kept himself hidden.

"...Y/n... Please help me..."

"Don't worry... I'll keep you safe..." Y/n whispers to Raku before turning back to the girl in front of him. "Look, ma'am... you're scaring my master right now..."

"M-Master?!" She yells in a shocked manner as Y/n nods to her. "Yes... But right now, I'm gonna ask you to please back away from us..."

"...Raku... You know me already... Remember when we were kids?"

"My master don't know you... You're probably thinking of another ugly kid named Raku..."

"Y/n!"

"I'm joking... but master is really good with faces so if he doesn't know you, he hasn't met you before in his life..." Y/n finishes as he kept his arm in front of Raku, still keeping his gaze on her before a hand reaches into her uniform. "Raku... Here... Maybe this'll-"

Click!

"Don't do that!"

Click!

Click!

"And don't... do that..."

Flashing by quickly, Y/n would pull his gun out from instinct, every cop eyeing the boy reacted by pointing their own weapons at him.

In retaliation, he would pull his second pistol and aim it at a random cop right before he could aim, showing off how quickly Y/n could end a situation if it was only officer in sight.

...Or maybe two or three with both of his hands preoccupied right now.

...Damn I'm getting better at this...

"Come on, kid..." one of the officers helped him out of his thoughts. "You really think you'll outgun all of us?"

Y/n only frowns, "...I know I won't... but I'll die protecting my master knowing that someone who specializes in armed weaponry will finish my job after I-"

"Get your hands off me! I am not a criminal!"

Someone's voice called for help. The h/c turns towards the source to find a girl being put into handcuffs.

But it wasn't any girl.

That girl was Tsugumi.

What the hell?

At first Y/n was going to help out.

...Wait...

Then he takes a second to realize what was going on.

Tsugumi, the gun specialist that could take everyone out including himself was getting put into cuffs.

How is that even possible?

...Snort...

He couldn't hold it in anymore as he just laughs at Tsugumi.

"Ha! You're getting arrested!"

Click...

"..."

His wrists would feel something cold, his smile from him laughing was still stuck on his face until he finally processed what just happened.

"...Wait, what the fuck!"

He was getting arrested himself.

Y/n would start shouting at the officers, hoping for them to get out of this awful situation.

"Why am I getting arrested?! I did nothing wrong! I did nothing at all!"

"..."

"...Unless you check inside my basement..."

Every adult dressed in their police uniform would turn his way immediately as Y/n's body went stiff for a quick second.

"I'm kidding! ...Man I really should read the room before making jokes... But I'm not leaving my master!" He turns to Marika. "If you're a good friend of my master, then let me stay by my master's side!"

"We can't do that..." the officer that cuffed Y/n spoke up first as Y/n just glared at him. "Then I'm not going..."

"Just come with us, asshole..."

"I will not go! This... This is racist!"

"How is this-"

"Let go of me!" Y/n screams before slipping away from the officer's grip. He stares at him with a deathly frown.

Fwoosh!

He jumps way up into the air and-

Thwack!

Crack!

With a mighty swing, Y/n headbutts the officer down into the ground and heard something snap in his skull. Y/n lands onto his feet before back flipping to Raku and kept his master behind him once more. His breaths was unsteady as his forehead was bleeding slowly.

"...Heh... Heh... I'm staying with him..." Y/n goes to pull his wrists before,

Clink!

The chain of his handcuffs comes off and all was left were a pair of silver bracelets, shocking everyone including Raku.

"...and that's final..."

"Jesus fucking Christ, Y/n..." was the boy said as Y/n kept his master behind him. He'd glare at Marika, watching her eyes grow with fear as she turns to her officers.

"Someone subdue him!"

"I got it!" One of them said as they approach Y/n and stopped a few feet in front of him. 

The h/c kept his stand, "I said I'm not leaving-"

Clack!

BZZZZT!

All of a sudden Y/n starts to shake violently. His legs gave out instantly with his body becoming numb, spazzing out as his words coming out was just pure nonesense.

It took awhile but he finally figured out that he has been tased, the muscles in his body twitched and becoming stiff as his arms were being pulled behind his back and felt the same awful feeling of metal clicking onto his wrists.

He couldn't fight back, the only thing he could do now was watch as they grabbed his body from the floor and put him on an officer's shoulder.

...Reminder... Build resistance... to electric...

"...Egh..."

And finally, he was out cold.