CHAPTER 1

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 ^

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

RRIINNGGGG*

I sighed in relief and stood up hurriedly. I heard everyone around me shuffling and chairs scraping against the floor. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulders as people started rushing out the door, I waited for a way through everyone. I walked out of the classroom and looked around. I saw who I was looking for and sped walked toward them.

"hey scorp." I say. He turns around casually.

"Aries. hey man" he says playfully punching my arm. I started rubbing my arm. Jeez, that man needs to know his own strength.

"Ready to go?" I ask him. He nods. We start walking in the direction of the next class. I'm not excited at all about this class. The teacher, Ms. Kline, told us yesterday that 'tomorrow is a BIG DAY' in her enthusiastic whiny voice. I had no clue what it was but knowing her past assignments, it's gonna be bad. We walked inside the freezing cold room. HOLY SHIT. It feels like I just moved to Antarctica. I sat down in my seat next to Scorpio. Other people then started walking in. I looked over at Scorpio to see him staring at the door. I knew immediately who he was waiting for. I turned back to the front of the room waiting for the class to start so this day could be over.

"Okay class! Settle down. Now that everyone's here, let us get started!" Ms. Kline started speaking. I immediately got irritated at her voice but kept a straight face. It was like hearing a child and a mouse screeching at the same time. I lightly chuckled at my own description as Scorpio looked over at me with a confused expression.

"Today, I will be telling you what you will be doing for the next 3 months. A GROUP PROJECT!" She said excitingly. Everyone looked at her confused.

"The theme of this project is 'Life'; Your views on what life really is and means. I will separate the class into 2 groups, Since there are exactly 24 students, 12 in each group! I want you and your group to connect and hang out with each other, and get to know one another. Share views and experiences. ALSO, this will cost half of your grade for this class, so take this seriously!" she spoke out. I was already dreading this whole thing. Hanging out with strangers? no thanks.

"OKay, now I've already picked out the groups so stand up when I call your name."

"Aries Alder" I stood up annoyingly.

"Taurus Thompson" I looked around and see a brown-haired girl stand up. She seemed okay I guess.

"Gemini Grimes" She stands up hesitantly. I've seen her around school before. Never really cared to talk to her.

"Cancer Cosmos" I looked behind me and see her stand up nervously. I know Cancer from Scorpio. They hang out a lot. She's nice so she's cool

"Leo Locksmith" I see a blond boy stand up. He looks like he does NOT want to be here but honestly who does?

"Virgo Valentine" Yep, I know Virgo. Scorpio's girl.

"Libra Lynch" basically everyone knows him. he's apart of the popular group.

"Scorpio Stiles" I feel relieved when I hear his name be called. I look over and he stands up.

"Sagittarius Shaw" I see a dirty blonde girl stand up, looking very bored.

"Capricorn Collins" A black-haired girl stands up shyly. How have I never seen her before? Is she new?

"Aquarius Alston" A brown-skinned dude with black hair stands up, he looks pretty chill.

"And Finally Pisces Perez" He stands up quickly. Finally! so many names ugh.

"So this will be group 1. Everyone else who's sitting down will be group 2!" She sighs, worn out from talking probably.

"OK, so I want everyone in your group to hang out after school. I've already called your parents/ guardians and told them about this. Also if I find out that your group hasn't been working on this together, you will be failed from my class." she said with a straight face. I've literally never seen her so serious, I got a little scared to be honest. As much as I was dreading this, i'd rather have to do this than repeat her class. Oh god please don't let me repeat her class.

"Now, class is almost over. You may go wherever you want but it has to be with your group, understand. There are many places around school if you choose to stay here or you could go someone else but it also has to be somewhere quiet". I heard groans from other students. I guess no parties for them.

"Okay, that's it. Thank you class."

RRIINGGGGG*

I sighed of relief when I heard the bell. Everyone started quickly running out of class and into the halls. Everyone started looking for their groups. Scorpio and I were looking around until Virgo walked over to Scorpio. I see them kiss in the corner of my eye. UGH gross. I looked around for the people I saw in the class until 2 girls walked over to us.

"Hey Virgo." one of them said. This is Taurus I think. She had a strong and fierce voice. Guess they know each other. Virgo smiled at her.

"Hey Taurus! I'm glad I know some people in this group" She said to her.

"Oh my gosh, I know! I was so nervous." Taurus replied back. They kept talking until I noticed the other girl she was with.

"Hey, I'm Aries" I said to her. She looked over at me and smiled shyly.

"Oh hi, I'm Gemini" Her voice was soft when she spoke. Soon enough, everybody in our group was here. I saw the other group talk for a bit then they left to the library. Now we can't go there. It was silent between everyone until someone spoke up.

"So um where should we go?" Taurus asked awkwardly.

"Hey, I have a study room at my house! Let's just go there. It's big enough for all of us" Sagittarius suggested.

"Yeah, great suggestion sag" Libra said to her.

"Is that okay? Or does anyone else have a suggestion?" he asks, looking around at everybody.

"No, that sounds good." Aquarius said. I'm glad I remember all their names now.

"Okay let's get going then."
Sagittarius said excitedly. We all walked out of the school and got into Virgo's car since she offered. Well I guess we're all headed to Sagittarius's house now? This is definitely not how I saw my day going.

SO UM HI
comment any tips or thoughts you have on the book so far.
thank you
byeee,

author idkmoon♡