CHAPTER 2

(𝘚𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 ^)

Taurus POV

We arrived at Sagittarius and Libra's house and I know I've been here before but HOLY SHIT! Their house is ginormous; it's so fucking fancy I feel so poor every time I come here. I look around at everyone's faces and it looks like they are thinking the same thing. We all get out of Virgo's car and sag excitedly runs to open the doors so Libra runs after to help her. They both take a handle and at the same time they swing open the doors. Everyone's jaw drops, it was even more fancier inside. It takes them a while to recover before we walk in.

"so um where's this study room?" Aries asks sarcastically.

"Oh it's just this way" Libra says walking towards a hallway with stairs leading down to a door. We all follow like a bunch of lost puppies. He opens the door and we step inside. The room is pretty dusty which proves that sag and Libra have NEVER used this room.

"Our parents made it for us to study and do 'school things' but as you can tell we don't." Sag says while sitting down at the table, I go sit down next to her and soon everyone takes a seat. It's silent until I speak up because ew. awkwardness.

"Soo everyone agrees this assignment is dumb but we still have to do it so we don't fail because I need to get out of high school SO we need ideas on what to even do for the next 3 months and how to find the meaning of life I guess while bonding?" I say confusingly because I don't really understand this assignment, Ms. Kline probably should've given us better instructions.

"OOO what if we just not do any of that and we fake it!" Aries says happily. This boy I swear.

"I wish we could but as airheaded as Ms. Kline is, she'll catch on" Aquarius says looking down hopelessly.

"What about choosing something we like and that expresses ourselves, something we can do together each weekend for the next 3 months while finding out what life means to us?" Pisces speaks up while slightly raising his hand up.

"o.m.g. THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEA PISCES!" I say to him. He smiles at me.

"thanks" he shyly speaks.

"wait that might actually work" Virgo said. She pulls out a paper and pen and starts writing something down.

"So I wrote everyone's name down so we can each pick something to do every weekend. We'll choose something that expresses ourselves or something you like to do and we'll go in order. So example, let's say Aries is choosing idk camping, we'll do that, then the next week we'll do the thing that Taurus chooses. Understand?" Virgo asks sternly. We all look around at each other and nod.

"I guess so" Aquarius says agreeing everyone to the plan. Aries rolls his eyes, already looking annoyed. I look over at Gemini and she looks kinda excited probably thinking about her choice. Virgo passes the paper and pen to Aries. He writes down his choice and passes it to me. I think about my choices and then write down my final pick and this goes on until everybody has something written down. Virgo takes the paper and puts it in her bag.

"Nobody will know until the day of your choice. Good? Good." Virgo states.

"It's getting late so we should all head home but let's exchange numbers and start a group chat so I can text you where to meet tomorrow which will be what Aries chose I think" Sagittarius says getting her phone out of her pocket. We all exchange numbers and get out of that dusty ass room. I step out and didn't realize just how much dust everyone was breathing in.

"Yeah let's never go back in that room ever again." I cough out. Everyone walks out of the house and gets in Virgo's car. Sag and Libra wave bye to us and go back inside. We drop everyone off one by one until it's just me, Virgo and Scorpio. They get to my house and I get out.

"welp bye virgo, scorp. I hope this 'doesn't' suck" I sarcastically say. She laughs out.

"bye taurus, see you tomorrow" she drives away and I stand there hoping the next 3 months will be over in no time.

HI LOVELIES
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE PLEASE FORGIVE ME
comment any tips or thoughts you have on the book so far.
thank you
byeeee,

   author idkmoon♡