𝟎𝟎𝟐. i will be there for you

❛ you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean's eyes ❜

GRAND PREMIERE
— set of bigg boss 16

As they — Priyanka and Ankit — stood behind the stage, their hearts pounding with excitement and adrenaline.

Their hands interlocked together, they took a deep breath to calm their nerves.

"Darr lag raha hai?" Pari asked Ankit.

"Nahi, soch raha hu rocket kaise udta hai." Ankit replied.

Priyanka looked at him in disbelief.

Before she could reply, the instructions buzzed in the earbuds of their mics.

"Ankit, Priyanka, on your positions?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ready, in 3, 2, 1 and go!"

The song, 'Naach Punjaban' echoed on the stage and they made their entry.
Priyanka's mind was only focused on the performance whereas Ankit's sole focus was on Priyanka.

The way she danced always encaptured his attention.

Performing it flawlessly and finishing it off with grace, they were now in front of Salman Khan.

"Ankit, Priyanka bed ke kis side soti hai?" Salman asked.

Ankit remembered all the times, when she fought with him to sleep on the right side of the bed.

The best times on the sets of udaariyan.

Those short naps in each other's room.

Ofcourse he was right, how can he be not?

He knew everything about his Pari.

"Abb aap ek dusre ki aankhon mein aankhein dale ge, let's see who blink first." Salman told.

Priyanka's heart skipped a beat when his warm eyes looked into hers.

His eyes always told his feelings, and the way he looked at her with those brown orbs filled with love.

It made her cry.

Why would it not?

She loved him, he loved her but they were not in love with each other.

Lies! A part of her soul shouted but she  ignored it like she always did.

He was her weakness and strength.

As they again interlocked their hands and made their way inside the house.

On the way, they smiled at each other.

Ankit took her into his arms and whispered into her ear,

"No matter what, I'll be always with you."

And that hit the bull's eye,

"I know right, you're stick with me forever." She whispered as he kissed her forehead.

As they entered the house,

They knew,

No matter what they'll be together

And that is the only thing which matters.

..............................

do leave your reviews and
comments.
it makes me motivated <3
-flowerbedfields