𝟎𝟎𝟑. always there for you

❛ i feel okay when i see you smile, smile ❜

AS ANKIT AND PRIYANKA
entered the house, they saw two other contestants before them.

Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia and Abdu Rozik,
they didn't knew much about Abdu but ofcourse, they knew alot about Nimrit.

Ankit knew that she didn't like Priyanka at all.
He tried to convince Priyanka that she is not her friend, but Priyanka being the pure soul she is denied his worries.

He knew that Nimrit will definitely try to instigate Priyanka but he'll not let that happen.

Game is on.

As he felt Priyanka lightly hitting his arm, his thoughts were interrupted.

She raised her perfectly arched eyebrow at him and he shaked his head as to say nothing.

He could tell she was not convinced by his answer but let it be.

Priyanka in her excitement dragged Ankit with her to explore the house.

"Isn't everything so beautiful?" She gasped and looked at Ankit.

"Mhm." He agreed.

The house was good but he already was dreading to live with so many people.

It was his choice to do the show.

As soon as he got to know Pari was entering the show, he immediately agreed for the show.

He could not let her in alone, as much he denied it he knew he won't be able to survive without seeing Priyanka every day.

"Anki!"

He felt a sharp sting on his back as Priyanka hit him and he realised that he zoned off again.

"Ouch! Haath hai ki hathora?" He grumbled.

Yes, Priyanka was thin but her hands are not hands, they are hammers.

"Tu kaha khoya hai?" She was genuinely concerned about him now.

"Raat ko bataunga." He sighed, he knew she won't stop pestering him until he gives up.

***

As Priyanka adjusted the blanket around them and layed down, she raised an eyebrow at Ankit who was staring at her softly with a smile.

"Kya hua, itna ajeeb behaviour kyu kar raha hai?" Priyanka asked.

"Bas yeh soch raha hu ki iss shaadein ki saath kaise rahunga." He teased with a wink.

"Anki, I'm serious."

"Oh? Mujhe laga ki tum Priyanka ho." He continued with a smirk.

Priyanka had enough.

If he wanted to behave like this, then let him be.

She stood up from the bed,

"Jab tumhe akal aajaye ki mazaak kab karna chahiye tab mujhe bula lena." She said as she took her pillow.

When she was about to take her blanket, Ankit grabbed her waist and layed her on the bed.

He looked into her eyes,

That intense eye lock!

Priyanka gulped hard, he always had that dominating effect when he looked at her like that.

God, save me! she thought

Ankit snatched the pillow from her and adjusted it on the headboard of the bed, he then pushed her lightly and covered her with the blanket.

"Maaf kardo, batata hun." He huskily said.

Priyanka nodded slowly.

"Mai bas itna keh raha hun, we don't know these people.
Yeh thode din accha banne ka drama karenge or phir apni asliyat dikha denge.

I know you're smart enough but please be careful, tumne bohot dokhe kha liye hai dosti mein or yaha kisi seh attach mat hona, atleast abhi nahi.
Yaha par bohot log honge jo apne bond ko todne ki koshish karenge.
But we'll have to be strong for each other." He softly said while stroking her hair.

"Pata hai mujhe yeh sab, lekin mai bas itna bolungi ki mai tujhe tab tak nahi chodhugi jabtak tu nahi chahta ho.
Apni dosti sirf apni hai." She told him.

"Bas itna hi bolna tha. Sleep, today was an exhausting day." He mumbled as he cuddled into her.

"Goodnight, Anki." She said as she stifled a yawn.

"Goodnight, Tejo." He whispered.

This was it.

This was when all the gods smiled at them, as they witnessed one of the purest bonds of all.

Destiny joined.

Fates intertwined.

Their souls connected.

Believe it or not, they had such chemistry which flared like a shining star.

And the world will witness such story, which will be forever

'Written In Stars'

................................