Day 2

Okay so today we had snow cones...... laaaame. Well Welcome to facebook again. Or something. I have been working on a big project in history so yeah. anyone goin' to strickland here? idfk. So..... That song though. :3 I just felt like putting that song there. I like the ity bity Dinosaur. It looks cute. Rawr. also i have been looking at stuff on the interweb lately.

"That's dangerous" ~ Wreck It Ralph

Gotta love that movie. <3 . I have another song to show you next time. You can also comment on if you want a song I need to publish on here. Horses. Aww i love Love Stage. SO KAWAI!!!!!! HORSES DO NOT DIE OF CANCER! That's a lie. I know a horse that died from cancer. :( wait. don't be sad. Sad spelled backwards is das. And das not good (cant remember where I got that but it was from here).

"And ever since that day..." ~ Lost Boy (I like nightcore version)

So seriously guys I need somethin' to write about... COMMENT #IListened if you got this far.

:( i be das. goys oi om tokun un on uccont. Idfk anymore. Fuck life. I have a good life but with one secret that might make my life terrible. Haters gonna hate. Should I hell y'all my secret? I'll give you the letters scrambled and you can post it in the comments to see if you're right:
Strsxalneua
I double checked that the letters were all there. That's all of them. Try to figure it out if you dare. I'm still kinda scared to tell people ESPECIALLY my family.
~~~~~
Anyhow people don't forget to comment! I love comments! Even if it's criticism! I'm so lonely :( no one commented on my last one so I have no quote :( so comment on dis 1 with the hashtag and you will get on here.
-----
Making a GerIta Fanfic check it out! Haven't got done with the first chapter but will be soon!
-----
That's it for today guys I'll see you on day 3 (I will talk about what you want me to talk about if you comment hashtag or not. Hashtag is only required for quotes). Oh and I need an ending so comment what I should do for all my endings. Now I'm done. You can go away now. No I'm serious. I'm going to stop talking now so you can leave. Bai.