CHAPTER 1

"The more silent I am, the more dangerous I can be"

**✿❀ ----------❀✿**

'His inner wolf growled each time he pushed his mate Keina away, oh the moon goddess always knew what she was doing to the lovers

'His inner wolf growled each time he pushed his mate Keina away, oh the moon goddess always knew what she was doing to the lovers. The alpha couldn't resist the urge to grab her hands and make love to her yet he was protecting her from the rogues that cornered her. He was already drenched in his own blood, the adrenaline still pumping in his veins. Taking a deep breath, Vince look at his female a last time before pushing her off the cliff. He knows she can survive by swimming but for him it was too late. "Another life my love" he whispered before succumbing to his own injuries, THE END'

Closing the book, you breathed out a heavy and long sigh. Pupils blinking at the closed cover before bursting in tears, it's been hours you closed yourself to read this fantasy book that you just bought while walking down the street. You were a bookworm since a young age, after all non existent character always hit differently, some made you dream, some made disgusted, some made horny, in the end it was your only zone of comfort. Opening the drawer, you take out your box of tissues and blow your measles, lips curled in a downward expression making the form of a pout.

"A story... Full of smuts and angst... What a masterpiece.. Ahh" you mumbled in a cracked voice "it was worth my monthly savings"

"YN!!!!!" Your mother shouted from downstairs, her yellings were so loud that it could wake up the whole neighborhood. Rolling your eyes in annoyance, you lazily get off the bed and opened the blinds, what a beautiful moment it was, the orange hue sky blending with the darkness of night; a sunset.

"Damn, I spent the whole day here.. No wonder she's pissed" you mumbled, scratching your scalp and a soft yawn leaving your mouth. Your body felt tired afterall reading would always drain you mentally. Your messy figure appeared on the mirror as you walked towards the door.

Stopping in front of the walk-in mirror, you untie your hair, running your fingers in them. What an innocent face you had behind your big pair of glasses yet people don't know you were a devil in disguised. A sly smirk curled on your lips hearing your mother shouting for you again.

"YN!!!!! You need to buy the groceries!!"

"Oh groceries.." You whispered, buying groceries means passing through your favourite street and the bookstore was situated there, meaning you can use your good girl's act to buy another book for tonight. What wouldn't you do just to buy another book of smuts and fantasy, sometimes the Dreamland is better than reality.

Dragging your lazy ass out of the room, you walked down the stairs, hands in the pockets of your hoodies and your lips pursued thin, you heard your mother rummaging the kitchen utensils.