CHAPTER 2

"If eyes could speak, one look would say everything"

**✿❀ ———————————––❀✿**

"Hmmm!!" You hummed aggressively at his kiss since it was suffocating, your airways blocked by his lips and tongue that was hungrily claiming you. It was overwhelming, your emotions and your last encounter with him on the road.

'Being a bookworm or a nerd should not allow you to become an easy woman..or else any man could take the opportunity to use you at their own selfishness if you keep on thinking about fantasies such as werewolf or vampire bullshit' his words resonating inside your head, making guilt churning in your stomach, you weren't an easy woman and these werewolves shits only happen in books, even if internally you wish to live that fairytale. You couldn't deny that you weren't enjoying that kiss, it was your first after all yet with a random stranger.

Izana on the other hand, understood the feelings and impulse every werewolf feels at the touch of their mate. It was so special, so alluring, so appealing and he keeps on yearning more, completely forgetting you weren't his kind. The perks of being mated was you could mind link with each other, understand yours and her emotions, you could determine each other position just by their scent but being mated with a human was different; everything was going to be one sided for him. Feeling your palms struggling to push him off you, the male quickly pulled away realising he was suffocating you.

Once he breaks away, you panted heavily, taking deep and shallow breath while gripping on him for support. Vision blurry from tears, you couldn't even understand what was going on right now.

"Hey! Take a deep breath" Izana pulled you in his chest again, rubbing his palm on your back, he was trying to calm you because he could feel his heart clenched at your expression. The fact that you pushed him away and your whole body trembling took him aback. Izana could sense the fear in you towards him, the way your body moved on its own as you backed away.

"Y— you! Wh-what do you want from me?" You stammered, fear creeping onto you, wasn't it an assault after all? But the expression on Izana was making you think twice before saying that word.

"I—" he tried to speak, to sooth you, to calm you, yet your pupils dilate so quickly as those big tears welled down.

"Le-leave please! I don't know who you are" your voice escape as a plead. You could see that heart breaking expression in Izana's amethyst irises, his lips quivered at your words. You were his yet you didn't know that.

"You are my Luna"

(A/n Luna means the Queen of werewolf like Alpha means Leader of a pack, and alpha king means king of leaders)

He breathed out a sigh, approaching you and slammed your back against the hard wall. His one hand pressed at your side while his tanned index finger caressed your under chin, raising your head to look up at him.