⚜CEDRIC⚜

"What are you doing here... Cedric?"

Harry Potter's suspicious eyes and skeptical gaze did little to faze him. For 'Cedric' could still sense the nervousness in the boy's voice and the weak occlumency barriers almost felt as if inviting him to just force himself inside the boy's mind.

What a poor job you have done on yourself, Harry Potter... he thought part mocking and part surprised as the boy got fidgety and more nervous by each passing second.

No matter how hard he tried, he could not see even an ounce of similarity between this Harry Potter and the Harry Potter he had come to know.

This Harry Potter -this boy- was nothing like the Harry Potter -the man- Cedric knew and hated with every fiber of his being.

This Harry Potter almost seemed...innocent, untainted, naïve...blameless, guiltless, burdenless and most importantly...free.

And sometimes, when Cedric hated Harry Potter a little less, his thoughts wandered to numerous how's and why's.

Despite being the same soul (were they?) how come the man and boy had nothing in common?

Why was the man so complicated (dangerous) whereas the boy – the boy so...so immature (child-like)?

Cedric's haze of thoughts broke when he realized just how pale the boy looked with his wand tightly clutched in his tiny little hands, staring at him contemplating his next best course of action.

How...thrilling!

It thrilled 'Cedric'! He had this effect over Harry Potter (but this was the boy not the man -not that monster).

Finally, when the boy looked on the verge of closing the door back on Cedric's face or thinking of making his escape did, he purposefully clear his throat, "May I enter inside, Harry Potter?"

The boy stiffened completely at his words, alarm and worry growing in the green eyes as they gathered enough courage to 'look' at him. The boy paled further at whatever he saw, and 'Cedric' felt joy as vicious as the Fiendfyre swell inside him.

Good! See for yourself Harry Potter what you have done to me ...Afterall, I am the 'outcome' of your own doings.

"C-Cedric," gazing at the stuttering boy, 'Cedric' barely refrained from smirking at how nervous and on the edge he was. "You look-"

Mad? 

Demented? 

Crazy? 

Tell me Harry Potter, how do you see the 'being' you have created?

"-different." The boy finished and 'Cedric' hummed.

An incomplete answer, a confusing perspective -Harry Potter had always been confusing (frustrating), dismissive (secretive) and uncaring (cruel).

"Different?" he mumbled staring at the boy with little expectations of further elaboration on the cryptic statement. But Harry Potter did not clarify any further instead, simply staring back at him with his emerald eyes -eyes he hated so much.

Such uncaring and ominous eyes...He just wished he could gauze them out, rip them right this instant with his bare hands, make Harry Potter scream in pain and wither in agony-