T H R E E

__________ ___________________________________________

__________
___________________________________________

Present

Alaesys was practicing her archery when her sister Helaena stroked Saphira's head before walking over to her. Alaesys used to accept that her dragon egg wouldn't hatch until it hatched when she turned eight and ten.

"Did you hear that Rhaenyra and her sons are coming today?" Helaena said as Alaesys lowered her bow hearing the name she felt familiar with, escape in her sister's mouth.

"Who's Rhaenyra? And what's her son's name?" Alaesys asked before fixing her stance, standing straight and tall, with her head up and her shoulders down and loose. Lift her bow toward the target, while holding her shoulder down. Her thumb ought to point forward at the edge of the grasp and her pointer ought to point down the front of your grip, lightly touching the string to the focal point of her nose.

"Our half-sister and our nephew Lucerys and Jacaerys" Alaesys discharged the strain in her fingers and drawing hand, at the same time, nearly shooting someone. She turns to her sister after yelling out a 'sorry' to the villager she nearly killed.

"What? How come I didn't know about this?" Alaesys let her bow fall into the ground as she and Saphira follow Helaena who starts to walk inside the castle. Saphira land on Alaesys shoulder.

"You know about it. Remember our father used to tell you a story about Rhaenyra, our half-sister?" Helaena inquired slowing her pace so Alaesys could catch up. She looks at her sister to see her looking confused, "You may have forgotten it, you were just a child when father used to tell you about her"

"Maybe" Alaesys implied though not plainly expressed as they continue to wander around the halls. Helaena hooked her arm against Alaesys arm, pulling her toward Alaesys chamber.

"Well, now you know. You need a bath and I hate to say it but stink, little sister" Helaena lightly push her sister toward her room door. Alaesys looked at Helaena offended as she start to walk away.

"Thank you for pointing that out, Helaena" Alaesys called out, she sighed not having another option but to listen to her sister.

__________
___________________________________________
__________

Alicent wants to restore her lost friendship with Rhaenyra, so when Alicent caught word that Rhaenrya would arrive at the King's Landing. She told the guards to tell her immediately when they arrive.

Alicent was examining the flowers when a guard approached her.

"Your Grace, Princess Rhaenyra and her children have arrived with Prince Daemon" he announced before following Alicent who came out to greet Rhaenyra.

Rhaenyra stepped out of the carriage holding onto her baby bump, her violet eyes skimmed every bit of the old castle. She turned to her husband and sons who got out and stood beside her before her glaze turn to Alicent.