Sneak Peek: 1

Sneak peek: chapter 10
Part I
__________________________________

"Alaesys" Both Aegon and Aemond spoke up shocked as they saw their sister petting and calming down the dragons, not ordinary dragons. Some are bigger than Vhagar, some are the same size as Vhagar.

"Aegon! Aemond!" Alaesys gasped when she saw her brothers, finally knowing who and why her dragons were growling. She put her hands on Carys and Araz's snouts since they were still growling and snarling at Aegon and Aemond as Anom helped her by letting out a roar toward the two protective dragons.

"I can explain." She said stepping closer to her brothers, who still staring at the dragons behind her. Meanwhile, Sunfyre and Vhagar stood guarded a few blocks away from their rider.

"What....." Aegon breathed out tearing his gaze from the dragons to Aleasys. "the fuck"

__________________________________

(Author Note: Yeheey! I'm still alive and not dead. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024 btw. Now that I think of it, it's been so long since my last update, and sorry about that. 12/22/2022 is the last time I updated which is years ago. But anyway, I'm back! I'll try to update as much as I can and the laptop I'm using right now is my sister. She doesn't know it btw soooo I hope she won't kill me if she EVER finds out. And when it happens, which I hope never, at least you guys have a suspect when I didn't update. Bye, see ya next time.)