Bio

Prime Godzilla
Height: 754ft/230m
Weight: 249,000 tonnes
Hair: black
Eyes: red
Age: unknown
Gender: male
Race: unknown
Aliases-
King of Planet Earth
King of Destruction
King of the monsters
Incarnation of God
Incarnation of Destruction 
Titanus Gojira Prime
Doomsday
First Child of Planet Earth
Incarnation of Mother Earth's Wrath
The God of Destruction
The Great Reset

Powers

Amphibious biology- He is an amphibious creature who can survive both on land and underwater. He even has gills to breathe through when in the ocean and lungs for breathing on land. His biology is very similar to a reptile after all.

Charged atomic heat ray- An unstable, charged beam attack created by channeling enormous amounts of radiation inside and around Gojira's body and firing it from his mouth. When firing it, a bunch of red electromagnetic charges appear around the blast, disabling all technology in its area. The fired blast is powerful enough to tear through entire cities with ease.

Condensed particle beam- From the tip of Gojira's tail, which ended in the mouth of a Venus flytrap, Prime can shoot out a concentrated, condensed, charged atomic ray from his tail. This tail, while doesn't pack much destructive power, is meant to slice through and annihilate anything it touches.

Superheated cluster beams- By focusing all of his atomic energy in his dorsal plates, Gojira can fire several superheated beams from his dorsal plates to hit multiple targets at the same time.

Biothermal nature- Godzillas blood and bodily fluid produce a lot of thermal energy and can actually burn structures. If the biothermal energy inside of his body becomes too much for him to contain, he has to either release it as a heat ray or a photon blast. His blood is also superheated and can literally burn through and melt objects like buildings and even some weaker titans.

Adaptability and evolution- Much like Shin Godzilla and Godzilla Ultima, he continues to adapt to any phenomenon and evolve into different forms.

Terrain compatibility- Because of his evolutionary biology, Prime is compatible with any and all sorts of terrain, able to easy adapt himself to surpass anything that is thrown against him, even the air.

Mother Earth's Blessing- Prime is capable of creating animal and plant life and manipulating them to his whim. He has absolutely authority over the creatures spawned out of him and he can even talk, attack and exist through them. This means he could also turn into any one of them, effectively being capable of hardcore body swapping. He can create plant tentacles and spawn many pheromones and toxic gases/liquids and poisons from those plants.

Archetype production- In all of his forms, Godzilla expels large amounts of Archetype from his skin in the form of red dust, creating a dense cloud around him. This red dust is extremely radioactive and unique, being able to mutate and kill livings beings by coming in contact with them.

Energy absorption and projection- He can absorb energy and project them as photon rays, heat waves, nuclear pulses, radiation, biothermal energy etc.

Gamma ray burst- An immensely powerful energetic explosion that Prime can fire off as a large beam, releasing insane amounts of radiation in the process.

Concussive blasts- Prime can release a powerful concussive or kinetic force at a certain target.

Super oscillatory waves- Godzilla can release a very high volume and powerful roar that is capable of crushing and destroying targets. 

Regeneration- Prime's healing factor is far superior to other kaiju.

Plasma cutter- By infusing his tail with plasma energy and swiping it at supersonic speeds, he can created a powerful slash of plasma energy that can slice through moutains.

Extreme magnetic pressure- Prime  produces enormous amounts of energy regularly. He can release a monstrous amount of magnetic force that could crush anything but he can't do much since it's extremely harmful to him as well. His inner body structure is essentially a neutron star.

Mutated genetics- His genes are special and can synthesize with any species, even extraterrestrial ones. This means that he cannot only procreate with them, but also alter his own biology using their DNA.

Supercharged state- It is a powerful state that Gojira can go into by taking in the energy of Mother Earth. When done correctly, his hair turns from his signature dark hair, to a shining white colour. His eyes also glow white with a tiny hint of violet to it and his dorsal plates, tail, chest, neck and body are riddled with glowing white veins. This is his strongest state and once this form is used, there's no escape. In this form, he has the power of the entirety of Earth coursing through his body.

Supercharged white spiral particle beam- His usual atomic heat ray becomes insanely more powerful and is now a white colour so bright, that it can literally blind all viewers. Godzilla fires a powerful beam of spiralling white energy that can cause absolute destruction.