Three

*Phils POV*

I woke up with such intense happiness, I wasn't completely convinced that what had happened earlier this morning was real or not, until Dan lifted my hair and kissed my forehead

"Hello again, sleeping beauty" he chuckled

"Oh wow okay, yeah hi" I said getting kinda flustered

"You alright love?" Dan asked in a quiet voice

"Uh yeah" I nodded "I just-" we were both still completely naked and coated in various substances. "I think I need a shower" I giggled

Dan chuckled, "yeah, hurry up though because I need one too"

I grabbed a towel and headed to the shower, the corners of my mouth were turned up and I couldn't stop them, I was proud of myself. I washed my body with my peach shower wash and climbed out. I walked to the kitchen to make me and Dan some coffee but he had beaten me to it.

"Showers free" I said in a warm, cheery voice.

"Thanks love" Dan said as he bent down to kiss my neck. "You smell gorgeous" he whispered then he walked into the bathroom, dropping his towel from his waist just before he entered do that I caught a glimpse of his butt.

I headed up into Dans room, for no reason than to steal another shirt but I ended up tidying up the whole room. I hadn't noticed the shower stop running so I was surprised when Dan snuck up behind me and yanked the towel away from my waist. "Daannn!" I moaned playfully "give me my towel back!"

He walked up close to me with the towel over his hands and started gently rubbing me hair to dry me off. I giggled a little and he began to smile too. "Let me go get dressed, I'll be back in a sec" I said as I walked to my room. I slid on some boxers and some black skinny jeans, but I wanted the comfort of wearing one of Dans shirts. He walked into the lounge, presumably to get the hair straighteners, but I took this as an opportunity to run to his room, grab a shirt and run back without being seen. I had picked up the 'classic Dan' shirt; the black one with the white circle on it.

"Phil" Dan shouted from the lounge

"Coming"

"Do you want me to straighten your hair?" He said with a cute smile

"Yeah okay" I sat in front of him on the sofa and he straightens the shorter strands at the back

"Face me?" Dan said as he grabbed my sides to turn me around. He straightened the front as I just stared into his deep brown eyes, studying every detail. He had a small spot in his left eye that was a darker brown than all the rest.

He had finished with my hair but I hadn't noticed, I was too deep, too busy exploring his eyes

He kissed me on the head, snapping me back to reality "oh oops" I giggled "thanks" I said before I kissed his tender lips and got up.

"Ehem Phil?"

"Yeah?"

"...can you do mine.?" He said with a sarcastic look on his face

"You're sexier with curly hair" I say to him before walking back out to get out coffees.

When I come back he is sat staring at the ceiling "Daaan?" I cooed. He turned to me and smiled.

"You're finally mine" he whispered.

"Hehe that's really cute Dan" I paused with a smile "go get dressed, we're going out"

"Uhm okay, where?" He questioned

"I don't know yet, I'll text Chris and PJ"

A/N ooh getting kickthestickz involved ;) don't worry, I wasn't planning on creating some weird foursome thing

Thanks for reading lovelys <3