Fifteen (Finale part 2)

Still Phils POV

I layed out on the bed with my arms above my head. Dan walked to the end of the bed and climbed on, he slowly crawled towards me and stroked my legs. He got to be in between my legs when he stopped and removed his shirt, I took this as an invitation to do the same so I sat up and pulled my top over my head. When we had both done this, we were once again face to face, he put his cold hands on my back and kissed me again. His tongue slid into my mouth and he gently tugged my hair, his grip tightened over time and he pulled me away from him. I flipped us over and pinned him to the bed, stroking the palms of his hands with my thumbs and holding his wrists with my other fingers. I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead before freeing his arms and moving my own down to his belt. I undid it and with a struggle, removed his jeans and boxers in one. I got to work immediately, but slowly. I wanted to draw this out for longer than it needed to be. Dan moaned and bucked up his hips in a attempt to feel something different. I tapped the side of his thigh as a punishment and sternly said "don't move". He whimpered at my command but obliged. I continued stroking him at a painfully slow pace, his knuckles were white from the strong grip he held on the bedsheets to prevent himself from moving. I let go of his member and lubed my own up, he didn't need stretching. I lifted up his legs so they were wrapped around my back and I carefully pushed in, once he was ready I decided I didn't want to continue trading so I thrust in and out of him hard, moans and sweat filled the room. "P-phil I'm gonna cum" Dan managed to utter between sharp breaths. I started pumping his length in time with my thrusts and soon enough he came over my hand and his chest, I slowed my pace but kept thrusting until I came too. I pulled out and layed down besides him, I curled around him and turned his body towards the door and closed my eyes, leaving some gentle kisses on his neck and back.
Out of nowhere I felt his body tense up, I kept my eyes closed and mumbled a "you alright?"
"Phil get the fuck up and you two perverts get out of our fucking house NOW"
Wait what. What the actual.. No.
I sat up to see Chris and PJ stood in the doorway with twisted smiles.
"That was cute" Chris spoke out eventually
"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE" Dan yelled, I could hear the panic in his voice, these were out friends weren't they? Why is he so scared? Why am I so scared? Chris strolled forwards to the bed and peered over to me, I had my head buried in Dans hair but one eye free to see what was going on. Chris reached down and stroked my upper leg.
"Don't you fucking touch him" Dan sat up and shoved Chris away, he bounced back and punched Dan in the chest.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING" I was screaming and crying, I put an arm around Dan "I think you should leave" I said with a cold tone.
"Oh but you two were so pretty when you were fucking Dan." Chris got up close to my face. "I think you should do it again" he whispered. A sudden rush of adrenaline surged through me, I punched Chris in the face and got up off the bed. I dragged him to the door, expecting PJ to follow behind in attempts to save Chris. I threw Chris out and he rolled down the first five stairs onto a landing. I didn't care that he was broken or bleeding. He wasn't Chris anymore. I stormed back to my room to see PJ sat on Dans already bruised chest, giving him a handjob. "come join in Philly" PJ smirked.
What the fuck was happening. Why were they like this. Why now. What was their game, because I wasn't about to let them win.
I pulled PJ from Dan, he was heavier than Chris but I felt like I could lift a bus at that moment. I did to him what I did to Chris and locked the door. I ran back to my room and jumped onto Dan. Tears rolled down my face onto my unclothed body, Dan and the bed. He was crying too "thank you baby" his voice was hoarse and shaky. I couldn't reply. All I could do was grip him tighter and tighter. We sat like this for what must have been at least 40 minutes. Before Dan began to stir. "Please no Dan, don't let go"
"I'm not going to baby. I never will. I love you so much"
"I love you too"

A/N well.... Sorry? I didn't plan that and I'm not sure why it happened. But this story is done now and thank you so much for almost 600 reads! It's really not worth it.
Anyway make sure to read my other fics, comment, vote and follow me
I love you all to the moon and back my little sporks <3