Part 1 .

Anell aka nelly POV
Houston Txs
7:26pm

Anell aka nelly POVHouston Txs 7:26pm

"TINYYYYYY" I yelled from my room . "STOP ALLAT DAMN YELLING" my granny yelled back. 30 seconds later tiny walked in my room wit a stank face . "What bruh" she said in my door way . "Come in PLEASEE and close my door" she rolled her eyes and came into my room closing the door behind her . I simply gave tiny my phone and wen she grabbed it her eyes widened , she proceeded ta look up at me .
" she got me so fucced up istg I'm bouta call cici and we bout go get dis ho" I said as my legs started shaking meaning I was getting mad . "Girr you needa leave her alone , dis da 3rd time son den this time you got people sending you the girl live wit liyah in it ! She got you looking stupid sista" tiny said sitting on my bean bag . "Mane wtf , why she can't neva do right" I said blowing my breath .
( tiny is my li sista , cici is favorite cousin on my momma side ) .
Me and this girl named liyah been dating fa a little ova a year and I love ha sm but dis ho can't NEVER do right , and no I'm not gay I'm BI ! But anywho this the live people sending me ⬇️ .

I clicked off ig and went ta my call log and pressed liyah contact , no answer . I called again and she answered onna 4th ring .

"SO YOU WIT DET HO" I yelled inna phone , "man wat is you talking about" she said back , "STOP FUCCIN PWM PEOPE SENDING ME THE LIVE LIYAH" I said getting more mad at the fact that she lying . "IM ON MY WAY TA YO HOUSE, YOU AND THAT HO BETTER STILL B THERE" I said then hung up not giving her a chance to say sum bacc . "Let's go" I said to tiny grabbing my keys waking out the room . "Granny me and cici gon b bacc" I said , "okey don't b bacc too late cici still got school" she said . With that I went to the living room and walked out the front door, I got in my red Honda. I logged onto my phone and began to text cici .

MESSAGES :

Nelly 💖 : 2689 donmore dr. Appt 278 > be there in 15 , liyah pwm again bx .
seen
Cici 💘 : omw .
seen
END OF MESSAGES .

2 minutes later tiny walked out the house wearing a hoodie , some black tights and her phone . "You need me ta get the gun" ? Tiny asked me , "na I got my tazor in hea and cici most likely bringing hers . I pulled out the drive way and sped off .

5m later .
Me and tiny got out the car walking to liyah appt door , I banged 3 times , no answer . Me and tiny then began  beating the door wit our feet , Nothing . As we were about to began beating on the door again cici walked up . "Man cous I think dis ho left" I said ta cici . Cici then pulled her hand gun out and shut the door handle making the nob fly off . "We spared this ho long enough" cici said . We kicked liyah door open and walked in . "fucc it up" I said . Me , cici and tiny began destroying her whole appt . I started in the bedroom and I found some thongs that didn't belong ta me . That made me even more mad . I grabbed a butcher knife and began cutting up her whole mattress , i than grabbed the underwear and cut them bitches up then sprinkled it on the cut up mattress . After that I stabbed holes in her tv and the started ripping all her shoes and cloths leaving a scene in her bathroom , room and closet . After doing allat I walked back inna front and cici and tiny had dun made the rest of the house look like a jungle . I smiled and grabbed some juice out the fridge . "Come on yaw let's go na" I said . All 3 of us walked out the appt and I closed the broken door behind me .

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES.
Ik this was short but pt 2 gon b longer fs .