7

——————
Y/n
——————

As i follow everyone to the car i keep my eyes on Aaron. I kissed him. I didn't mean for it to happen but in the moment it was the only thing i could think of. I'm not complaining, It was an okay kiss. It just wasn't what i was expecting. We arrive at the cars and Aaron just watches me as i walk towards Dereks car. JJ gets in Aaron's car and i quickly get in Dereks passenger side.

"Want to tell me what that was about?" he asks as he begins to drive
"What?" i ask
"You're a new recruit, new recruits always ride with Aaron"
"I didn't fancy being stuck in the car with him"
"Well we're going back to the hotel for the night"
"Okay"

We arrive at the hotel and i walk into the building with Derek. Aaron and JJ must have got here before us because his car is parked next to Emily's. I walk in and everyone is by the desk.
"Derek, Y/n we're going for a drink to celebrate not having a case" Emily laughs
"Come join us?" she asks and Derek nods. I notice Aaron's eyes are on me waiting for me to answer.
"I'm tired, Im just gonna go sleep" I smile at everyone
"Goodnight" i say as i walk towards the lift. As i enter Aaron follows me and stands next to me. Well there goes my whole ignoring him plan.

"You kissed me" he says and i look at him
"To make the un sub not kill me" i say and he grins
"Is that the only reason y/n?" he asks and i look into his eyes. His eyes are dark and his brown orbs stare back at me.
"It was" Lie. Thankfully the lift pings notifying that i am on my floor and i walk out.
"Goodnight y/n" he says as the doors to the lift close.
I can finally breathe again. I walk towards my hotel room and use the key card to get in. I place the key on the counter and sit down on the little sofa in the middle of the hotel room. I turn on my phone and see a message from my mum.

'Hello sweetie, How is the new job going? We all miss you here stay safe x'

I smile at her message and type up my response.

'It's going very well, how are things at home? I miss you guys too and i'll visit soon i promise x'

After i type the message i walk into the bathroom to have a quick shower. I grab my towel and walk into the shower. The cold water runs down my body and gradually becomes hotter. I wash my hair and clean myself before switching off the shower. After i dry myself i find my bag and pick out an outfit to relax in. I pull out a pair of shorts and a small vest top.

I go sit down on the bed but i hear a knock at the door. Groaning i stand up and walk towards the door. I open it and see Aaron still in his suit but his top buttons are un done and his tie is missing. I look up to his eyes and they're staring back at me.

"Aaron?"
"Can i come in?" he asks and i nod moving out of the way so he can walk inside. Once he is in i take a seat on the sofa and he follows me.
"What are you doing here?"
"Do you remember our first kiss?" he asks and i look at him.
"Yes?" i say confused
"Hm" he says as he looks at me
"Aaron it's late..." i say but he cuts me off by moving closer to me and kissing me. His hands are on my face. I relax into the kiss and move my hands behind his head. He pulls me closer towards him and i open my mouth allowing his tongue to slide into my mouth. I moan into the kiss and he groans. He pulls away and we both catch our breaths.

"What..." i start
"What was that for?" i say and he licks his lips looking at me
"In my defence you kissed me first" he says and i roll my eyes and smile. He grabs my face again and connects our lips. His hands find my waist and he pulls me onto his lap. I feel him digging into my stomach as he kisses me harshly. He pulls away again.

"I need you y/n" i look into his eyes
"Aaron, you don't want this you're my boss" i groan
"I want you, I need you" he says
"You are going to regret it" I say and he looks at me
"One time won't hurt" he says as he uses his finger to place a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"Aaron..." he places his hands on the top of my shirt rolling it down my shoulders
"Tell me to stop" he says and i look at his eyes. They are dark and full of desire
"Tell me to stop y/n because if we start i don't think
i'll be able to" i watch his eyes move to my lips. I pull his face towards me
"Once time won't hurt" i repeat his words and he pulls me closer and attaches his lips to mine. His hands slide my shirt off my body as i start to un button his shirt. When both of our shirts are off we both admire each other.

His body actually looks like it was sculpted by God himself. My eyes follow his toned arms to his defined V-line. He stands up and takes my hand. I kiss him again and he pushes me with his lips making us stand against the door. His hands are roaming my chest and he rubs my nipples through my bra. He lifts me up and i place my legs around his waist as he carries me towards the bedroom. He places me down on the bed and pulls down my shorts and my underwear. He throws them on the floor and i sit up and grab his belt. I undo his belt and he pulls his trousers down leaving him in just his underwear. He climbs on top of me and begins kissing my neck. He softly bites down on my neck and makes his way lower and lower.

"Think of a safe word" he quickly says as he lowers his head in between my legs. He looks up at me.
"Pink" I say and he nods slowly lowering his gaze.
His mouth makes contact with my swollen clit and i let out a moan. That seems to just make him even more horny as he quickens up the pace entering 2 fingers into me.

"You're soaking wet" his lips vibrate on my clit and that makes me moan again. His head comes back up to mine. Our lips connect again as he pumps his fingers faster.
"Aaron..." i moan and that makes him groan
"Tell me what you want darling"
"Fuck" i say as he quickens his pace
"You..." i let our breathless
"I need you inside of me" I say and he smirks as he pulls down his underwear. His dick flings up. Oh.My.God. He is absolutely fucking massive. He rubs his tip against my folds. He slowly enters me.

"Fuck y/n" he moans
"Be a good girl and take every inch" he says as he enters further into me until he is all the way in. We both moan in unison and then he begins pumping in and out. He slams back into me continuously as his lips connect with mine. I moan into the kiss as his thick finger begins to rub my clit. He goes faster and faster until i can't take it anymore.

"Aaron... i'm gonna"
"I know darling"
"Cum all over my dick" He says as he begins going faster
"Fuck" i almost scream. My fingers claw at his back and he moans.
"I'm on the pill" i say and he nods and we both release into each other. Our lips connect again as we both come down from our high.

He pulls out of me and rolls over laying next to me
"That was..." he starts
"Yeah... it was" i say
"Aaron Hotchner when did you get good at sex?" I question and he looks at me and laughs
"I've always been good darling" He stands up and goes into the bathroom to clean up and he comes back with a wet towel. He cleans me up and then throws the towel on the floor getting back into the bed.

"You should go, Emily text me and she's coming here in 20 minutes to talk to me" I say and he nods as he stands up and begins getting re dressed. I copy him and begin putting my clothes on. We walk to the door and he stops.

"I'll see you in the morning" he says as he smirks at me
"Goodnight Aaron" i say and he kisses me again. His tongue enters my mouth and i pull away.
"Emily is on her way" i sigh and he groans
"I know" he says again before he opens the door
"Goodnight y/n" he says and then he walks out of the door. Fuck. I can't believe i just had sex with Aaron. We said it can't happen again but it definitely will. I have never been with someone as good as Aaron. He knows exactly what he is doing. I hear a knock on the door and i open it revealing Emily's slightly tipsy state.

"Y/nnnn" she cheers
"Hello" i smile and she smiles back
"Boy have i got news for you" she says as she enters the room.